Sign in to follow this  
Guest dude_wheres_my_744

your 'dream' features on the 747-400

MJ-I think I've read every word of that magazine since I was 13.Len Morgan and all the guys (and Lane) are my favorites... I love it.Have to admit that I sat bolt upright in the chair when i saw your reply! well done!RSR

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

>>Have to admit that I sat bolt upright in the chair when i saw>your reply! well done!This was my second letter to the editor they published. The first one was in the March 2004 issue. I am like you - I read the whole thing but I admit start with Aftermath and Technicalities.Michael J.WinXP-Home SP2,AMD64 3500+,Abit AV8,Radeon X800Pro,36GB Raptor,1GB PC3200,Audigy 2

Guest johnc1

>>>These are interesting features listed here. Previously I had>>ideas of some new features for the virtual cabin, near a>>passenger seat, activated by clicking places.>>>>-open and shut the window cover>>-read a newspaper with current news from the internet>>-play movies of your choice (.avi or mpeg file)>>-tilt the chair at different angles>>-extend and unfold the tray>>-click on the tray for different meals and beverages to>>appear. Personally I like lasagne and salad to go with a>>beer.>>>>>>>Are you flying the plane or are you just a passenger? :(Eventually you will be able to fly as a passenger while someone else is flying the plane, and chat to other virtual passengers. These features would make the trip more interesting and real.

Guest teeloo

Sounds like the Matrix ;-)Teeloo

Rob and Michael,Would you guys please enlighten the ignorant rest of us as to what magazine you're talking about! ;-)Cheers,

>Eventually you will be able to fly as a passenger while>someone else is flying the plane, and chat to other virtual>passengers. These features would make the trip more>interesting and real.Real for what kind of experience? You are the pilot. That means you are supposed to bore yourself to death during cruise. :(

>Would you guys please enlighten the ignorant rest of us as to>what magazine you're talking about! ;-)>Mats,It is FLYING (monthly). Michael J.WinXP-Home SP2,AMD64 3500+,Abit AV8,Radeon X800Pro,36GB Raptor,1GB PC3200,Audigy 2

... *big content grin* ... OHBoy!OHBoy! ... OHBoy!John

Guest FattyBear

I'd like to add another "wish list" feature:Individually controlable external lights.Supposedly another developer has done this, and it would be awesome if we could control each light.

Guest mvf1981

Just a thought whilst this is a wish list.It would be nice if the cabin lights could be dimmed during takeoff and landing for night flights.dont worry I do actually fly the plane from the flightdeck not the spot plane view :) its just for those nice screenshots and replays!anyway keep up the good work pmdg cause so far the 744 sounds amazing. Mark ;)http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpgBAV1095, Captain

>-Flight Saving: This one we heard loud and clear on the NG ...>-Compression: This is a mathematical derivation problem ...Just my (probably obvious) simple observation that if I had to chose one of them no doubt Flight Saving is (IMHO) much more important of the two. Compression is really a form of butchering (to put it mildly) of the simulation and things like ATC can't really be compressed.Michael J.WinXP-Home SP2,AMD64 3500+,Abit AV8,Radeon X800Pro,36GB Raptor,1GB PC3200,Audigy 2