Sign in to follow this  
Guest scotty12

PMDG VA's

Guest scotty12

I have the 737NG and B1900D, but am having trouble finding VA's that use them. Does anybody know of a VA that does?many thanks

Guest cargo747

-> How about: www.aua.com/virtual <- Austrian VirtualCheers,Norbert - CLX001CEO Virtual Cargoluxwww.virtualcargolux.org

Yes, Knight Air does and it's also the best Virtual Airline in existence.We have the 737-700 resplendant in 'Knight Air Livery' and it looks gorgeous.KNT5100GAll the best,Dave.'Three greens and soft landings'

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest Boeingnut

www.vcair.com is Virtual Continental. They use both 1900D and 737-7/8/900's. Check it out!

Guest shaunly

I fly with Meridian (www.flymeridian.com) and really enjoy it. The fleet contains the 73G (both line ops and an executive version), 738, and Beech 1900. There is some re-structuring going on right now and some there will be some changes in the future ... but still a darn good VA and the changes are likely going to make it even better. Anyway, pay a visit!

Guest Lobaeux4

Hello all.MidContinent Airlines uses the 737-700/800 for some routes. MidContinent is the most realistic virtual air carrier on the internet today. Our fleet consists of the Boeing 737 classic and NG, the Airbus A3XX, and the Boeing 757/767. Most of our 737 routes use the 737-300/400, but we've taken deliveries of two 737-700 (US reg #'s N1200MC and N1201MC) and two 737-800's (US reg #'s N1300MC and N1301MC). Starting this month, MidContinent is scheduled to receive one new 737NG every month to enter line service.We have many unique features at MidCon, our own proprietary ACARS that allows text messaging to our Dispatchers, flight following by our online Dispatchers, dispatch releases by FAA-certified real-world airline dispatchers and numerous other features. Check us out at www.midconair.com or email our Public Relations Department at pr@midconair.com

The beauty of joining Knight Air is, you don't HAVE to fly on-line if you don'y want to.So each flight, especially if it is long-haul can be spaced over the days that you fly it.We also respect your previous flying hours and credit you with logging them.'Helps to stop the bags forming under your eyes' :-))You are not required, unlike some 'VA's to start at the bottom and there is no restrictions on what you can or can't use to fly the assignment, as long as your not going to try and land a '747' at EGLCHave a look at www.knightair.com and see for yourself. Everybody is welcomed, male of female.All the best,Dave.'Three greens and soft landings'

Dave Taylor gb.png

I am a PMDG 600/700 flyer with Knight Air Have a look at www.knightair.com and see for yourself. Everybody is welcome.

ww1459.png

Guest Ridge_Runner_5

Virtual Frontier www.virtualfrontier.org 's Jet Express branch will let you use the 1900, I believe...I just resigned there...real world too busy for me...