Sign in to follow this  
Guest Matze2912

PMDG EXPRESS B1900C Announcement!

Common guys, do a different type of aircraft! There are plenty of "commuter" type aircraft that have not been done yet. :( A disappointed one, Darryl

Guest davidvoogd

This does look interesting, I have had quite a lot of fun with the 1900D. Will this be a full separate addon? or will it be integrated with the existing 1900D. Also will 1900D owners get a discount?

Ah ha! So that's why the 747 isn't out yet. :)Looks good as alwaysJeff USAF

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Guest Coneman

Before I start cheerleading, what's "the same low price"?Todd

Guest MurphysLaw

I've been an MSFS simmer since its very earliest days. Way back when I was a young man, I flew light planes; nevertheless, I'm one of those enthusiastic simmers who value exquisite graphic detail and accurate sound and flight dynamics, without having to study for a month on how to flip 200 switches in proper sequence just to get airborne and around the pattern. That's why I'm the perfect PMDG "Express" customer. I have the B1900D and eagerly await the release of the "C" version. Bring it on.That said, however, I hope PMDG expands its beautiful Express line further than the B1900. For my personal preferences, I lean toward the glory days of piston-driven commercial aircraft. I drool at the thought of a DC-7 designed with the PMDG Express touch.Anthony

Guest mmorrell

Lefteris,I assume that the "express" nominclature implies that there will not be alot of systems simulated. As a home cockpit builder of the King Air/B1900 type, I would sure like to see a release of this class of aircraft provides access to systems for simpit builders... any chance of that coming down the pike?Will this release be more realistic regarding systems than the 1900D?Thanks much...

Guest dbw

Hi,Looking forward to the new aircraft. Will there be a radar altimeter? Handy piece of equipment. Thanks.Dave

Guest tg272

Yup, looks good. I'm sure this will take it's position in my hangar with the B1900D already there.But PLEASE, when are we going to get the 747?Might it not be feasible to come out with two releases for it? One with the basics, so that the transition from what we believe to be a similar systems aircraft, the 737, to the 747 could begin...and then the second with the full package that would include all the special animations mentioned as planned?Bart Bartholomay

Guest hanglider

Downloaded the Beech Express and everything looks great but for some reason I am showing default main panel gauges in both 2-D and VC. Also I am not showing any cargo versions. Thanks for the great job otherwise and if you have any ideas let me know.ThanksJimwww.munchbros.com

Guest dpc

If you just "Downloaded the Beech Express" then you purchased the 1900 "D" which has been available for some time now. The C model is not out yet. There are no cargo versions on the D versionDave

This plane looks very very nice and Im sure it will be as good as the 1900D, but I was hoping that the next PMDG Express model would be something different and not just another type of Beech 1900.

I have the 1900D fitted with some RXP gauges and am well pleased with it. other than the cargo versions what is the difference between the C and D versions?cheers

Well, lots of differences, actually... To give you a small idea:Entirely different panel (analogue gauges, vs. digital B1900D displays). Different flight dynamics. Different body (airframe). Etc.(And a Freighter version too!)

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg