Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Image of 747-400 Executive Display Model!

Captains-As some of you know, I have spent the past two months moving from the US East Coast to (near) the US West Coast. As a result I've fallen behind on a few promises that i'd made to all of you....So, with an eye toward getting caught up on my promises, here is the promised photograph of the 1/144th scale PMDG 747-400 Executive Display Model!These models are produced by Pacific Miniatures, and measure slightly less than 19" long, 18" between the wingtips, and stand slightly more than 9" tall.The aircraft comes painted in PMDG's new livery, adopted specifically for the PMDG 747-400 rollout, with varied shades of blue, the PMDG title header and balance triangle, along with the silvered World Map relief to signify the global nature of PMDG's customer base.The airplane is mounted to a stainless steel and walnut stand that will compliment any desktop or bookself location.The 1/144th scale PMDG 747-400 Executive Display Model will make a great companion to the PMDG 747-400 QUEEN OF THE SKIES software package when it is released in the near future!Anyone purchasing the desktop model before the end of February will receive purchase credits toward 50% of the price of the PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies software download package! Additionally, purchasers of the model will be advised of the PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies release date before the information is made available to the general public!Following is an image of the airplane! I've placed an unsharpened pencil nearby for scale.... (And yes, that is the hat normally found on my signature emoticon.... ;-) )If there are any questions about the model, please ask! We'll try to get you an answer quickly- or one of the many current model owners may also be able to answer!http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/for...4ModelLarge.jpg

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest flight78

Hi ! im not sure if iam allowed to reply to this thread. If so delete it. I just wanna say COUNT ME IN ! :) im quite sure i will order this display model before the end of february 99% so looking forward to it i really am as of the release date also ALOT !!:(Best regards: Alexander

Guest Z-MAN

What is the chance of you making 737-...Display model. 737-700 with winglets wold be superb. I think 747 is awsome, but there are so many of us who own 737 that wold buy it in a hart beat. Thanks Zoran :-bigangel

Guest amtran752

>What is the chance of you making 737-...Display model.>737-700 with winglets wold be superb. I think 747 is awsome,>but there are so many of us who own 737 that wold buy it in a>hart beat. >>Thanks Zoran :-bigangel BUMP!

Guest shannon16g

sweeett. can't wait for the 747 release!