Sign in to follow this  
Guest stevem

I Need 737NG 1.3 Download

Guest stevem

PMDG: Please email me with the download link for 737NG 1.3. I purchased 1.1 and I emailed my receipt to you.Paul said he sent me an email, but I received no such email --- I even searched my Deleted folder for "737," "Precision Manuals," "PMDG," etc., just in case I deleted your email.Please re-send the download link to my email address:stevem@avtutorials.comAs a backup, please send the download link to my other email at:stevem@sellfolio.comSteve McNeilly

Guest stevem

PMDG, WOULD YOU PLEASE RESPOND? I'VE BEEN WAITING A WEEK.STEVE MCNEILLY

Guest stevem

I know what you mean. The problem is that I own 1.1. The ONLY update they have is from 1.2 to 1.3... not 1.1 to 1.3!!!Their 1.2 to 1.3 update won't work with 1.1.AND, they're not responding to my email requests. I've been really patient and polite, but now I'm really getting upset with PMDG. I'm going to contest my purchase for the 737-800 with them if they don't email me soon.Steve McNeilly

Steve,They do respond. Most of the time when a customer doesn't receive the returning mail is because the ISP has filtered it out as spam. Use of a secondary mail address like a @hotmail.com or @yahoo.com without ISP spam filters may be a good idea.Cheers, :-beerchug

Steve-A couple of items for you:1) Allowing 4 hours to elapse on a forum post before screaming is bad form.... ;-)2) I've looked that the incoming server logs for all email to support@precisionmanuals.com and updateme@precisionmanuals.com. We have not received a single email from you. (If you sent the request to any other address it would simply be deleted, as per the instructions....) If you have sent the email to the correct location, something about your email client is triggering the spam delete process on our server. (Meaning 9 of 9 commonly accepted spam risk factors were triggered by your email and the email was deleted outright, rather than being forwarded for review....You would be the first legitimate email I'd seen this happen to.. but it would indicate something odd about your email!) 3) I've sent you a renewed download link to your email address of record.In the future if you need something from us and it appears that we aren't responding- it will likely be the result of us not getting your email. Ask for help here- and we'll do what we can. Don't yell tho... We have a tendency to ignore that. :-)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest stevem

Dear Robert,I did not spend 4 hours before getting upset on the forum. I think you're misunderstanding why I'm frustrated:1) On 2/11 I emailed support@precisionmanuals.com about this request. I ALSO emailed updateme@precisionmanuals.com. I did not get a response. If your spam delete process on your server deleted my emails, that can't possibly be my fault; if you published a phone number, this could be resolved right here.2) On 2/12, I also placed a forum message (topic #75807). Paul Gollnick kindly responded, saying I was emailed. I responded, indicating that I DID NOT get the email, and I asked for it to be resent to TWO email addresses. This was not done.3) On 2/18, still waiting, I started another forum message (topic #76223) asking for the email to be sent to my TWO email addresses.4) By 2/19, I still did not receive an email to EITHER of my TWO email addresses that I provided, so I started getting a little upset. I hope you can understand, at this point.5) On 2/20, this morning, I finally did get the email download, which was sent last night at 11:14pm. Thank you. I'll install it and hopefully I'll be able to install the 737-800.I just wish PMDG would publish a phone number. It's really frustrating to purchase a product, have difficulty, use the manufacturer's required methods of contact (email and forum, only), and take a week to get the issue resolved. And, PMDG should post information, on the website, about what 1.1 users can do to obtain 1.3 --- I had to spend a lot of time figuring this process out on my own.Anyhow, let's hope it's resolved at this point. Thank you.Steve McNeilly