Sign in to follow this  
Guest flight78

SID/STARs? Where to find them?

Guest flight78

(Edited subject to reflect real question)Hi iam not sure if this has been discussed before but i will ask anyway cuz it really bugs me !. I have bought KMIA scenery from flytampa today and i wanted to fly from KMIA with pmdg 737ng well when i was going to select runway and sid the fmc said err: RWY 08 unknown ok i said and tried to go to the sid selection page but there it said no sid avaible and no runway was visible at ALL !!!!:(. i have looked at the KMIA.txt and i cant find anything wrong:( this is the only airport ive found that acts like this. But also KMCI actully. Why is it like this? Is there any fix for it?:(.Best regards: Alexander

Pay a visit to www.navdata.at and look for SID/STAR files for your favorite airports. They are free for you to download there, courtesy of the fantastic Richard Stefan and the various enthusiasts who contribute their files!

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest flight78

Thats not the real question lefteris i already knew of navdata long long time ago. If u have a look at navdata.at you will see that KMIA is not there. So there is probably no update for it avaible. Still i do not know how to fix this im sure im not the only one with this problem.Best regards: Alexander

Alexander-I now understand the problem. Did you check out the pinned topic by Terry Yingling? In it, you'll probably find the answer to your problem: The KMIA runways changed numbering (probably because of updated magnetic variation).Please keep up-to-date with the DAFIF-converted SID/STAR files kindly provided by Terry at his web site here:http://home.sw.rr.com/filesherenow/index.htmlBest,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest flight78

Hi Lefteris ! yes u were right ! also sorry if the topic sounds alittle rude i wasnt meant that way i hope you understand:). I have got this site bookmarked now:). Just one more thing the MIA9 sid is not there but maybe its just a ATC vector sid or so? doesnt matter to much i guess:P.Anyway thank you so much you guys at PMDG are simply the best your support is AWSOME!:). Once again thank you !. I really look forward to the 744 and ALSO to buy the Display model you guys are simply the best !.Best regards: Alexander