Sign in to follow this  
Guest fjbicrf

Suggestion on LoadManager

Guest fjbicrf

To PMDG Staff,First, I would like to say that the PMDG 737's are the best aircraft ever for Flight Simulator. The only aircraft I will be flying in FS2004. :-sun1I would just like to make a suggestion regarding the way the Load Manager adds passengers. Starting at the first row and filling rows going aft would create havoc with the weight and balance if you don't have a full passenger load. A random seat assignment generator as you add passengers would be more realistic and also have a more even weight and balance.Just an observation and suggestion from an A & P mechanic.Otherwise, a fantastic product.Cheers :-beerchugFred Bray

.. plus even if you crammed all the passengers at the front they would quickly get up and "unsprung" to get more elbow, leg room as soon as the doors closed. Michael J.WinXP-Home SP2,AMD64 3500+,Abit AV8,Radeon X800Pro,36GB Raptor,1GB PC3200,Audigy 2

Guest flight78

Fred i tottaly Agree with you on this issue ! i really do hope PMDG will fix this:).Best regards: Alexander

Fred et al,The Load Manager's way to add passengers to the cabin is just graphical. It does not reflect the way weight of passengers and cargo is distributed. But would be nice with a more random graphical interface I can agree with you on that! :-)Hope it helps,

>Fred et al,>>The Load Manager's way to add passengers to the cabin is just>graphical. It does not reflect the way weight of passengers>and cargo is distributed. But would be nice with a more random>graphical interface I can agree with you on that! :-)>>Hope it helps,I figured it was just graphical. Can't imagine you guys giving us such a wonderful plane only to let us unbalance with YOUR load manager, :-lol

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

Guest fjbicrf

Mats,Thanks for the feedback on the Load Manager. It helps out a lot.Fred Bray