Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cyber Air 062

sids and stars dont work 737

Guest Cyber Air 062

Hi all, I have just downloaded the procedures for the pmdg 737 fmc and many of them do not work with new cycle 502. I was wondering why they are included if they dont work. Was trying to set up a flight from KIAD-KATL but no sids or stars would display. Where can i get a working set from. 2 major airports and no sids or stars.RegardsDavid

David, If you have as you say the latest procedures and airac 0502 you have a working set. Just tested them and they work fine for me. Both KIAD and KATL are OK with 0502. So there must be something else that cause your errors. Are you sure everything is installed to the correct folders?

Guest Cyber Air 062

Hi Per, Thanks for the info I will check and report back.Cheers Davis

Guest Cyber Air 062

Hi, Me and my big mouth hey!!!. I have just realized i reinstalled pmdg today and didnt update the AIRAC cycle. it was running on 311. I am embaressed now but at least i admitted it. hahaRegardsDavid

Guest Cyber Air 062

hmm, Its still not 100% though. I have got stars for KIAD but no sids for KATL. If yours are working could you please reply and attach the txt file for KATL for me please.RegardsDavid

Guest pagotan

Hi David,Maybe you should check the latest terminal procedures for KATL on one of the numerous website publishing plates for US airports. Here is one of the sites' address: http://www.myairplane.com/ for your convinience. You will notice that there are no published SIDS for KATL. Departures are vectored according to Atlanta five departure chart.Hope this helpsMichael