Sign in to follow this  
Guest ron brock

Callsigns for PMDG 600/700 aircraft

Guest ron brock

Hi Everyone, Can oneone help me out? If I use my pmdg 600/700 aircraft I cannot get atc to use the airline call sign for Transavia,Easyjet or Midland.For example if I select Easy 442,atc only calls 442.When I use other pmdg aircraft i.e. Continental,Southwest,Scandinavian or Lauda then atc uses the full call sign.Not sure if this is a pmdg problem or an fs9 issue.Any help would be most welcome.Ron

Guest meyomyx

Ron do you know about EditVoicePack?I'm no expert but I think you'll need this utility to do all the other airlines not supported in FS9.I think you need microsoft ".net" for it to run but it appears as though it's one of those extras to have.Pretty sure it's available through the file library - and you'll find hundreds of add on files to cover just about any airline you can think of.As Mats would say, hope this helps :-)

Guest ron brock

Thanks Nick,I downloaded Editvoicepack and all my callsigns are now working.Thanks for the help.Ron

Guest tomahawk_pa38

Slightly different topic but when I use the BA livery for the -700 , the registration on the rear end always shows G - PMDG even if I change it. The other liveries seem to change the registration OK. Anyone else found this please ?