Sign in to follow this  
Guest kinaire

PMDG 737 trimming

Guest kinaire

Hi all,my first time posting,I bought all of the PMDG 737's,and I have a question regarding the trimming,everything is perfect inside the cockpit but when you look outside to the aircraft, elevators move inwards & backwards without setting the specific degrees,for example if I set 5 degrees down elevator will intend to move to that possition but inmediatly goes up againg to his default setting let's say 0 degrees,please some help on that? Regards Joaquin.

Joaquin,Take a look at this post.http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...id=76313&page=3That should explain what your seeing.RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Hi Joaquin,To be honest, the PMDG 737NGs fly so well that I didn't even notice (nor care really) that the visual model does not "look" perfect with respect to the trim and stabilizers. The main question you should ask yourself is: "Is the plane performing properly when I'm trimming it?" ... The answer is probably YES. FS2004 has a lot of little imperfections so the real matter here is that add-ons like PMDG, or even the freeware like POSKY and IFDG, perform better than the default commercial jetliners in general...although the default MS 737 and 747 aren't that bad, especially the 747-400 with Pedro Oliveira's flight dynamics added on.HOpefully, we'll see some significant improvements in all this "eye-candy" in FS2006...for that's all they are, looks, nothing more. Try to learn to fly the plane which I'm trying to do for the real fun is in that smooth, almost faultless landing - now THAT's something worth looking forward to!Cheers!John