Sign in to follow this  
Guest Northy

uninstalling a livery

Guest Northy

Hi,Got a bit of a problem.I downloaded the livery for SN Brussels for the 737-600 from your website this morning and installed it on my pc.Ever since installing it I cant get the V speeds to display in any of the FMC's for the 737's when I click them......All the information is present and correct in the FMC.This is the first time Iv'e ever had this problem and I'm wondering if the two could be connected,so I thought I'd uninstall the SN Brussels livery and see.Any Help would be thankfully recieved.Martin.

Martin,installing liveries does not affect the FMC. What you may try is opening up the aircraft config file, find the SN Brussels entry and comment them out(Just delete their aircraft.x number). Start up FS and see if the V speeds return. If not, then there is another issue.Let me know if this helps.Regards,

Guest Northy

Hi Pete,Thanks for the reply.I did as you suggested but no joy I'm afraid.....The only other thing that I've put on my pc today is a new Afcad file for the airport where I was departing from,EGNX East Midlands in the UK.Would that have any affect?Thanks for your help.Regards,Martin.Hi Pete,Iv'e just tried it from another airport just to see if the Afcad file would have any affect and no joy.Same results,no V speeds.Just remembered,the only other thing I've done to the PMDG aircraft is change the colour of the altitude and speed tapes on the PFD....This is probaly totally irrelevant,but I'm just trying to give you as much information as possible.Thanks.Regards,Martin.

Martin,we've reached the end of my usefullness ;-)I'll forward this to Paul, our Tech Support wizard. I'm sure he'll be able to set things right.Regards,

Guest Northy

Hi Pete,Problem solved..........When I was changing the colour of the altitude and speed tapes I selected an airline that has its weights in Kg's not pounds.......I changed the weights back and hey presto the V speeds work.Sorry for being an idiot!Thanks for all your help,Regards,Martin.