Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sigep690

New Download Link

Guest Sigep690

Hey all,I am writing in the hopes that on of the developers will see this post and finally help me out with getting a new download link. I've tried for three weeks to get a link using the instructions on the main page, but haven't received any correspondence. This is weird as the last time this happened to me, PMDG was really quick to respond. Has anyone else had trouble getting ahold of someone? Anyway if you are a part of the development team, please email me at sigep690@yahoo.com Thanks, Matt Clement

Hi Matt,Make sure your email program or ISP isn't blocking messages from support@precisionmanuals.com thinking that they're spam. A lot of times this gets done transparently to you and you actually have to go into a "Spam" or "Junk" folder to look for stuff that is legitimate. If that's not the problem I'm sure someone from the team will respond to you here...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Matt,If you haven't heard from me by today, your email isn't getting through to us. I went through and cleared our everything late last night so it should be up to speed. You may want to try getting a Hotmail account and sending your info from that account and see if it gets through. RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Matt-About a month ago there was a significant update made to the "Spam Blacklists" that most companies use to protect their servers from SPAM email.At PMDG we receive well over 1000 spam email a day- so we subscribe to one such service- and rarely have we ever had a problem with it.In the past month we've run into 4 situations where a user's mail is getting deleted by the spam filter without anyone ever seeing it. (This means that it triggered more than 8 of 10 possible spam characteristics- which is very hard to do...)Two of these folks were beta testers, even!In the mean time, Matt- check your email... I've found all of your orders and sent you renewed links for them....

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com