Sign in to follow this  
Guest john.deanna

Lost product

Guest john.deanna

Hi there, Has anyone had a problem getting a replacement link to download software? From what I can tell from this forum everyone has had good support. I am beginning to wonder if my e-mails have gone through to PMDG. I have sent 2 e-mails so far with no response as of yet and one was a week ago. I understand if there is a real world reason why. Please let me know if I should send them another e-mail. I love the product and would not need a replacement link if I had backed up the software like I should have. Any help is appreciated and I can provide my inital software purchase code if necessary.John Martin

Guest john.deanna

Hi all, After reading some other posts I realize the the "updateme" e-mail address may be invalid. I am resending my e-mail to the "support" e-mail instead.John MartinPMDG still rocks

Guest coolchris

Well I have sent 2 more emails to the support email address and NO RESPONSE.COME ON PMDG..GET YER FINGER OUT PLEASE!!

Cool Chris,<<>>>Chris, you aren't being very cool. Read the following carefully. [bold]******Allow at least 24 hours for a response to your email***.[/bold] PMDG support is not operated 24 hours a day, and may be slower to respond on a weekend. Today is Sunday.Some emails from PMDG are erroneously intercepted by email spam filters. Check your firewall settings, or discuss with your internet service provider.If possible, use an alternate email address, even if this means signing up for one of the many free email accounts available (yahoo, excite, etc...). On rare occasion, PMDG's Mail provider erroneously filters out customer emails.Replacement of Lost Download Products: PMDG offers replacement products to customers who originally purchased an electronically delivered product directly from PMDG's website. PMDG is unable to replace lost or user damaged CD media, however we can easily replace a product that was originally purchased as a download from our website.PMDG provides free product replacement for a period of one year from the date of original purchase, provided the customer can provide enough identifying information to help us locate the customer order within our records!Please send a detailed email to: updateme@precisionmanuals.com and provide your name, approximate date of purchase, Confirmation ORDER ID (if possible!) and any other information that may help us identify you and your order. DO NOT SEND YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER, NOR WILL ANYONE FROM PMDG EVER ASK YOU FOR YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER. Time Limitation: After the first year of ownership, PMDG may, at it

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Guest coolchris

Sorry maybe a little OTT, however I have read all that you quoted about 5 times and this has been going on for about 3 weeks.I originally sent the email to the updateme addy, then the support addy, and both had no replies. 3 weeks is longer than 1-4 days, so maybe you can see my frustration slightly and not being very "cool" about it??Hopefully this is just a hitch.

Guest coolchris

Hi VinYesterday I sent the message with my other email address and this got through OK. It seems then that it must be my yahoo addy that is not compatible with your addy for some reason.Anyway, everything is sorted now and I have redownloaded the excellent aircraft.Again, sorry for the outburst, but I was a little frustrated as I got withdrawal symptoms for not flying this beauty LOL.!

No problems Chris,These problems occasionally arise with certain email addresses. It is inconvenient, and sometimes maddening, but we assure you that we always do everything we can to get in contact with our customers. We won't leave anyone out in the cold :)Enjoy the airplane!Best,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg