Sign in to follow this  
Guest air miles

PMDG 737 - Well Done

Guest air miles

Hi there,I'm new to this forum lark.Just a word of congratulation to PMDGI've been hooked on sims since an Atari 1040ST with 1MB ram was "state of the art"having used ATP / Pro Pilot / flight unlimited and MSFS in all its guises for yonks, I only ever flew the default aircraft that came with them.I purchased 737NG 600/700 in the uk last November.Hardly been off the PC since !!!!!It has taken it all to a new level for me.My wife would have divorced me for neglect by now if she wasn't a yoga teacher who enjoys spending endless hours in total peace and quiet, practicing her favourite yoga poses.JonboyW98 User (so no 800/900) for me, sob....:(

Guest mruane

Oh, thats a great idea. Yoga you say? Thanks for that - could be my answer to more PMDG time.

Mate, welcome!Glad to hear you're enjoying it, but let me give you one piece of advice: Upgrade to Windows XP and GET 800/900. It's even better! And it's definitely worth going from Win98 to WinXP!!Also next product which is in the production line, the Boeing 747-400, will be XP only. I don't think you'd like to miss that one!

Welcome to the forum Jonboy!! I have to totally agree with Word Not Allowed. Upgrade to win XP and enjoy the 800/900 in all its glory. Wait until your wife is totally at ease with all that good karma and then ask her to buy you upgrade!!Never know.. may work?CheersBen

Guest allblack

Yoga you reckon?Hmmm....might be more succesful than my "when was the last time you and the kids visited your mother?"I'll throw that out for discussion tonight, and see what response I get.I'm sure the hospital will give me an extra table for the PC...CheersTimNZWN