Sign in to follow this  
jfri

The boxed version of PMDG 737NG /800 900

I know that the download version of PMDG 737NG 800/900 requires the737NG 600/700 product. But I think I have read that it's different with the boxed 800/900 version. Is this correct or am I mistaken?If correct what would I miss by not buying orginal 600/700?How do the 600/700 plane differ from the 800/900?What kind of printed documentation is included in the boxed versions of these products and what documentation is only in the form of files on the CD?RegardsJan Friberg

Hi The boxed 737-800/900 is a stand alone add on and does not requre the 600/700 to install , i brought it today as a matter of fact . I also have the 600/700 but when you install the 80/90 you will get problems with the 2D panel of the 600/700 ...so i uninstalled every thing and just installed the 800/900 and it works with out the 600/700 . The 2D panel problem can be fixed by downloading this patch ..http://www.aerosoft.de/_php_projekte/_php_...pid=191〈=en You will get a new panel when you install the 800/900 , looks great in the day time but its quite dark at night ( if you are used to the old 600/700 lighting ) unless you use the VC and switch the dome lighting on . The 800/900 are longer versions of the 600/700 and you get quite a few add on liverys , with regards to the manuals you get a 737 maual and a FMC manual , the 737 maual is not a full blown manual as such .. its about 40 pages but there are better ones on disc that get installed with the add ons . Rich

ugcx_banner.png