Sign in to follow this  
Guest abbruzzese

767 is on...

Guest Callmecapt

I don't mean to "advertise" another product on this forum, but this is to point the direction to a fellow simmer.Jack, the link is:http://www.leveldsim.com/sevensix_home.aspAnd just my take on the 767. Nice features and additions, but the 2D panel is nowhere near the quality of the 737NG. Needs a lot of work. Looks like it was rushed.However, if the features on the 767 are anything to go by, the 744 will give me some pretty stiff nipples.RegardsGoran

Guest david248

I have never seen a talk like this before. :D ha. This is werid. Please just dont fight because I hate fights (I know it wont happen) LoL. PMDG ROCKS SO MUCH. When people buy that 744, there mouths are going to drop 20ft to the ground or even lower. You rock PMDG. I LOVE THIS COMPANY!Thanks,Davidhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/checkcapt.jpg

Guest jetstar230

I think the PMDG 747 will be as good as the LDS 767!! Both PMDG and LDS are the best out off all the developers! I dont think the CS 767 will be as good as the LDS 767 and i stay away from PSS To expensive Cost $$$$ for each Livery!

Guest Wills402

And to think that I actually thoght that the 767 getting released would divert some peoples attention away from asking "when is the queen coming out" :-lol :-lol Will

Guest Daniel Pimentel

I'm pretty sure that it will own the crap out of the 767 and ANYTHING out at this time. :) I mean, can you expect any less? :)Daniel P.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpgMember of SJU Photography. [A HREF=http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=9004]Click Here[/A] to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!The official psychotic AA painter. :)

Ive had the 767-300ER for a couple of days, and it is magnificent aircraft.The "experience" of the plane has set new standards, the sounds are the best ive heard, and the wing views.... the best ive ever seen. The flying controls behave so realistically when the move them, totally stunning!Also the aircraft can recall any aircraft situation, cold and dark, fully hot, and pretty much anywhere in between!! fab !!!!! And lots of failure situations, ive only tried a few but they work! APU fire, low engine pressure, gear disagree... nice!Flight and ground behaviour, very solid flight characteristics, im not a 767 pilot but it feels like I am!! wowThere are some issues I have noticed, apparently they are on the case!FMS a few gremlinsSID/STAR database issuesAutopilot course trackingILS tracking in crosswindsFSNAV flightplan export issuesFour main displays cannot be undockedOverall, im very very happy I bought it! Once they fix the gremlins this bird is a classic.Armen at EGLLwww.veryquiet.com

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

Guest Buck Bolduc

>I don't mean to "advertise" another product on this forum,>but this is to point the direction to a fellow simmer.>Jack, the link is:>http://www.leveldsim.com/sevensix_home.asp>>And just my take on the 767. Nice features and additions, but>the 2D panel is nowhere near the quality of the 737NG. Needs>a lot of work. Looks like it was rushed.>However, if the features on the 767 are anything to go by, the>744 will give me some pretty stiff nipples.>>Regards>GoranI have PMDG's 737NG and the PSS Concord, allso Level-D's 767-300ER.These developers have done a fantastic job. Rome wasn't built in a day, ask Captain Randazzo.Besides I remmember the Sub Logic days, give me a break!If Captain Randazzo, the Leve-D and PSS Concord developers were sitting at a table with me and asked me the following.Best panel, cleanest, clearest: PSS Concord!Best airfiles: Levl-DBest all around package: PMDG.But you have to look at it another way. Who was first: PMDG.PMDG, without a doubt, has a more modern flight deck. But the 767 is an older AC, a cross sort of between the old 737 and the NG.I enjoy all three packages.One thing I really respect Captain Randazzo for. He never takes anyone to task for the mere mention of a competiters product. In fact I'v read where he had good things to say about the other guy's stuff, he is indeed a gentleman, again, for that he has my respect!There are other who I'v seen castigate a poster for mentioning ###.Best

Guest DZollner

Back in the day PMDG had some outstanding FS98 air files for the 757, 767, and 747-400. All 3 of them were top-notch buys and performed exactly to manual specs. I wonder if I still have those on disk somewhere. I know I still have the manuals that came with them in a binder.

Guest Copyritepunx

All I can say is that the PMDG 737, which I have many hours in, has been hangared.-Chris Guy

Hope it will be. 744 is a much sexier airplane.

Guest Callmecapt

>All I can say is that the PMDG 737, which I have many hours>in, has been hangared.>-Chris GuyWhy have you hangared the 737???If you have a problem with it, let it be known so we can help you out with it.RegardsGoran

GoranI think he just meant how much he is flying the 767 ! :)Dam its very good !Armen at EGLLwww.veryquiet.com

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

Guest mvf1981

OMG I am spoilt for choice.Well I love the PMDG 737 NG I admit I love the real 737NG it is one of my favourite aircraft.when I saw the Lds 767 I had to get it. Well 2 days later and I love it also This leads to a massive problem what do I fly 737 or 767 as they both are fantastic.They are both great but i like different things about them.The PMDG is just excellent apart from its lack of respect for my FPS.and the fs2004 spoiler logic that always gives fs2crew something to double check on short finals!The LDS is better on FPS but i dont like the 2d fmc etc within the vc(I love the reverser sounds on the 763 though and wing flex)anyway this is the pmdg forum so :) 744 :) 744 :) 744 :) - next century sometime please after I have fully grown bored of the 737NG and the other one (shh) :-lolNow when the 744 comes out I think I am going to have nightmares deciding which plane to fly Mark ;)http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpgBAV1095, Captain BAvirtual.

Guest Copyritepunx

Very, Very true, Armen. I love the PMDG and have never had any problems with it. A certain unnamed plane is just leaps ahead is all.

Guest iain williams

Hello;I just had a look at the 767 and to tell the truth I think the PMDG 737 is far more functional and easier to use. Of course this is probably because I've had 2 years playing with the 737.PMDG appear to be a pretty dedicated bunch of individuals which have proven their expertise and continue to provide top notch FAST support for their products.Just an observation, but Flight One are very buisness orientated and have produced several programs to varying degrees of excellence. All of PMDG's programmes to date exceed everyone's expectations in reliablity, accuracy, and after market assistance.The one thing that does place Level D above PMDG is with their attempt to link their aircraft controls to GoFlight module instrumentation. Hopefully, PMDG will come onboard with this in the near future (I hope).Well for me I'll stick to the winner - PMDG, but that is my opinion only - you may think differently to me - and thats' fine.. Iain