Sign in to follow this  
Guest abbruzzese

767 is on...

Guest Callmecapt

>Goran>>I think he just meant how much he is flying the 767 ! :)>>Dam its very good !>>Armen at EGLL>www.veryquiet.com>Ah, ok. Yeah, fair enough, the 767 is a fine piece. Hey, they're both boeings and that's all I care about. RegardsGoran

Guest Buck Bolduc

I think PMDG's NG and Level-D's planes are both great.Richard stepped up to the plate wit Airacs. So far you have to enter/program your own procedurs tho. In all fairness it was only released a few days ago.Terry got the Sids/Stars nailed down pretty #### good for PMDG!I am looking forward to the Qween, will buy it, take it to the bank!Best

Guest garymccl

Hmmm - it's a shame this thread sort of degraded a bit into PMDGvLDS. Perhaps it started that way?Anyway - they're completely different beasts. At the end of the day, you have to compare how close each of them are to their respective real-life counterparts. From what I read, they are both very close. Of course the (real) 737NG will be easier to use, it's years ahead of the 767.They are both fantastic products I won't compare them, I won't have to choose which one to fly - I will pick the right one for the route I fly - and I will buy the Queen on the day it is released - purely on the strength of PMDGs previous products and services, and I will very porbably buy future Flight One products. There is room for both of them.I bet the guys at PMDG have a lot of respect for the LDS team, and visa versa.

Guest Buck Bolduc

Gary.I agree, they are both very good developers. To be fair as I stated, PMDG was the first excellent heavy to be released for FS9. Now, as time goes forward the developers obtain more and more experiance with the newer XML guage format, as well as FS9 sdk's. Allso more SDK's have been released since PMDG's 7376-700 came out, it's reflected in the 8-900 NG.The longer it takes, it seems to me, for a company to release a product after a new FSn, the easyer it is to add features that the early developers had not had time to wrap their minds arround. You cant have it both ways, be early=less complete, be later=more complete, feature wise.Many of us scream for an early release, gotta have it soon, so we get something more quickly, then we look at something we had to waite a good deal longer for and ask, how come the early addon dont have this or that, which the later addon has.PMDG has not been asleep at the wheel here, you can bet your life they have gained a great deal of knowlege regarding systems/feature codeing for the 747.I expect PMDG's 747-400 to be a much advanced addon, but remember, all developers have to work within the confines of FS9, they are probing into every corner now.And then the cycle begins again, but when???Best regards

Guest dobova

Hi guys,Talking general I've established this statistics of my FS2004 aircraft, in time percentage of use:-PMDG 737: 50% (specially on line IVAO)-ATR-72: 20%-LDS767: 20%-other: 10%I love PMDG aircraft, becouse it can be used in easy way or in very real-way. Other planes not so flexible.After the Queen 747-400 will be published, may be 80% will be on these ;-)CiaoDome

Guest MightyMatt76

if you can calculate the percentages.... you have a lot of time on your hands ;)groeten,matthew *a.k.a. luchtwafel*5NM south by south east of EHRDfsbanner.jpg

Guest stefanwa

On of the best thing on the 767 ist the panel status save! Really hope to see this on the 747 too!Sounds on the 767 are great! I do like the rendered 737NG panel from PMDG better than the "photorealistic" one from LevelD though. Both great products and competition can't be bad in this business!Steve W.

Guest monsoon

How can someone say the pmdg 737 is better than the lds 767. in which way. no one has said. besides they are very different airplanes. PMDG makes top quality palnes. so far, so does LDS. These are companies that know what they are doing. they both have my support and my business. personally ilike them both equally. they both offer something different. but to say one is better than the other is a bold statement. the lds is still not patched either. lets wait until that is done. pmdg's final outcome of their 737 is outstanding. i think the lds will be too. i hope both companies continue to pump out top notch planes. i definately will be getting the 747 and can't wait for that too. thx PMDG AND LDS.