Sign in to follow this  
Guest shadowman76

Error in EDDP SID/STAR?

Guest shadowman76

Hi!Yesterday I tried to plan a flight from EDDP to EDDF with the 737NG. When I entered EDDP as departure into the FMC, I get the following messagees: "err: MAG35 unknown" and "err: GOT09 unknown". As a result to this, no departure or arrival information is available for EDDP in the 737s FMC. Other airports work without error. I am using the latest SID/STAR all in one package from navdata.at (latest update 2005-03-02 00:42:24). I have already opened the file for EDDP in a text editor, but I do not know how the file format for FMC has to be, so I did not want to change anything. Can someone help me with this?yours,Thorsten

Guest GeoffC

Thorsten,I think the tutorial by Terry Yingling will answer your question. Go to the Avsim file library and search for "making_737ng_procedures_5th.zip".Terry's website is at http://home.sw.rr.com/filesherenow/index.html which may have some other useful stuff.

Guest shadowman76

Thanks for your fast answer! The tutorial is very good. I think I have found the solution to the EDDP problem and I think I can fix it in the EDDP procedures file. Just can't test it now as I am at work currently, but I will try it when I am back home again.