Sign in to follow this  
moss1

1900C

I saw something about a Pogo Stick having to be added? What is a Pogo Stick?? I know PMDG can't say a release date for obvious reasons, but has this tied up the release? From the original post on 2/18 it looked liked just days away. Now it looks like it could take some time. I searched for the other posts about the pogo stick to see if there is any more news, but could not find it. Any news would be great as I CAN'T WAIT to purchase this bird. Also I use Win2000pro and all of your other products work fine in my system 1900d, 737ng. Will the 1900c work as well? Thanks again in advance. Best regards J.Moss PMDG Rocks!

Hi J Moss..Have no fear.. the pogo stick is an old joke amongst some of the forum members that have been around too long :-lol.The B1900C is in the final stages of beta testing.. and should be available relatively soon!Best,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Hey Vin, Thanks for the info. I thought it might be a joke, as when I went back to the original posts, I saw the wink eye emoticons. Can't wait. Thanks again. I am looking forward to the release. Take care. Best regards, J.Moss

Will we ever be able to try the pogo stick???

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

Guest viper18799

Dear PMDG,If you do not release the 1900C with the pogo stick, there will be a plot against PMDG to never buy any of their products. BTW we have waited long enough for this product and all you do is tease us. If you do not release it tomm, no one will buy the product.For those who fly the 767, you will get the joke=) Can't wait for this bird guys,I will be towards the front of the line to start flyin this prop again=)

lol... NICE!

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

Guest dpc

Oh, I would just kill myself on that thing. :-jumpy Dave

I had a quick question. PMDG, don't take this the wrong way. Here is the original anouncment..18FEB05: PMDG Product AnnouncementPMDG Express Beechcraft 1900C Attention all regional carriers, cargo haulers, bush pilots and propeller heads! PMDG is preparing to release the second product in the popular PMDG Express series!Following through with customer requests for the older airplane in the series, PMDG is preparing to release the PMDG Express Beechcraft 1900C Multi-Mission Pax/Cargo/Freight!It sounded like a few days away. Was there any problems found during beta?? I am just soooooooo pumped up for this bird, and every day I check in and see no release. Again I don't know everything that goes on behind the scenes. Do the beta testers all have other full time careers that can make the testing stage a bit longer , or problems that come up? I am in NO WAY complaining here, I was just trying to....... well ok, I admit it I was prying for an update, and also to understand how the system works,thats all. All of the other PMDG products I have purchased were already released.No matter how long it takes, this 1900c will be worth the wait. I wish PMDG and everyone involved all the best with the 1900c , MD11 and the 747 coming up. Please PMDG, don't get upset with me, I am just really excited about it,as all of your products are great! If you can't comment, I understand.Best regards, moss1

Guest dpc

Just posing the same question as my original post last Friday...:-ukliam Dave

How is she coming guys? My hanger has a nice spot just waiting for the 1900C. Best regards, moss1

Guest dpc

We gonna see this bad boy this weekend? :-badteeth Dave