Sign in to follow this  
Guest Flightle

View Problems

Guest Flightle

When viewing the overhead panel, sometimes when I try clicking back to M or Z, it just wont go. I am forced to do Shift-5 to get the overhead away. I run two monitors and it may be linked to the docking of windows or something but it's rather annoying. Any one else experience this?-Forest

Forest,I have the exact same problem. I am also using dual monitors, but I am not undocking and moving the overhead window. However, this is only a recent problem. I have used the aircraft for a long time without this problem, but now I can only get the overhead to close by clicking on view/instrument panel/overhead. (when I do this both the overhead and main or zoom are checked).Anyone have ideas???Thanks,Don Maxwell

Don Maxwell (toothjockey) San Diego, CA
Raptor Lake i9-13900K / ASUS ROG Strix Z790-F Gaming WiFi 6E LGA 1700 / Gigabyte Geforce RTX4090 Windforce 24GB /
Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-5600 / Corsair iCUE H150i Elite LCD 58.1 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler /
EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 GT / Corsair 5000D Airflow ATX Mid Tower / Samsung 49" 4K / Windows 11 Home 64bit

I had this problem too - go to PMDG Options in the menu, and see whether the dockable overhead panel is checked or not... change it and i think you will be OK

Louise

London, UK

Leo,That did the trick!Thanks,Don Maxwell

Don Maxwell (toothjockey) San Diego, CA
Raptor Lake i9-13900K / ASUS ROG Strix Z790-F Gaming WiFi 6E LGA 1700 / Gigabyte Geforce RTX4090 Windforce 24GB /
Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-5600 / Corsair iCUE H150i Elite LCD 58.1 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler /
EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 GT / Corsair 5000D Airflow ATX Mid Tower / Samsung 49" 4K / Windows 11 Home 64bit