Sign in to follow this  
Guest Aronion

Virtual cabin

Guest Aronion

Hello,I have recently purchased the 737NG 600-700-800-900 product. I am really enjoying. But I have one question, how exactly do you switch to the virtual CABIN. Thanks...

go to the aircraft selecton screen then it will be in the variation.

Hi there 'nameless' (you should always sign your posts with your name)Not sure exactly what you mean by "switch to the cirtual cabin" but first as already stated you must select a model in the a/c selection screen that has the virtual cabin. Then when inflight, you switch to the virtual cockpit/cabin by pressing the 'S' key in MSFS and then you can use the keypad keys to move around...for instance going back from the flightdeck into the cabin to check on your PAX...who for some reason got invisible in their seats...;-)Hope that helped!

Richard Åsberg

Also, to be able to "walk" around in the cabin, you need a program like Active Camera (payware), or flight1's little tool (freeware). The walk around feature in FS has its limits, unless you have a program like these two, you cant walk around the cabin.

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

Guest Aronion

But when I cycle through the views using the 's' key, the virtual cabin does not appear. The cockpit, virutal cockpit, spot, and tower come up. Is there a special key for the cabin. Thanks.

The virtual cockpit and the virtual cabin are both in the same "view", that the reason I wrote..."Then when inflight, you switch to the virtual cockpit/cabin by pressing the 'S' key"...in my previous post.So...when you've pressed the 's' key once from the main panel to get to the virtual cockpit view...then you're also in the virtual cabin view and with Active Camera installed you can walk down into the cabin.Good luck,

Richard Åsberg

Guest Ridge_Runner_5

Yes, you must walk towards the back of the plane when in virtual cockpit mode...