Sign in to follow this  
Guest jorg202

737-600/700 whiskey-compass problem...

Guest jorg202

hello!i really like the 737-800/900ngs, but today i wanted to fly the "old" 600/700 again. everthing worked fine, but i think there's a problem with the whiskey compass in the 600/700.should i fix this in the panel.cfg, or is there another known solution for my problem???i'm using: fs9.1, fsuipc 3.47 pmdg 737-600/700/800/900 boxed-version from aerosoftthank you for your help,joerghttp://hometown.aol.de/Jorg202/737-700.jpg EDIT: i have also installed the model-update for the 600/700...

Guest jorg202

hello!thank you for the fast answer...i'm sure that i haven't made any modifications to the cfg-files, because it's payware. but 1 minute ago i have tried all pmdgs737 and the problem is only in the 737-600/700 VIRTUAL and VIRTUAL with CABIN panels. the 600/700 2d-only cockpit panels are working fine, also all 800/900 panels.i think, that's the reason, why i have found this problem today and not some weeks ago, because normally i'm using only the 2d-only-cockpits...thank you,joerg

Guest amtran752

I snuck into your 737s, drained the whiskey into a flask, and am now selling it on Ebay under "Official Whiskey of Boeing." Sure to get you.......

Guest jorg202

hi again!sorry for answering myself, but now think i know the solution for my problem with the wrong 2d-only cockpit in the 737-600&700.there are also some others, who got problems with the 2d cockpits after the 800/900 update.i'm using the aerosoft cd versions and aerosoft states that you shouldn't install the 600/700, the 800/900 and then the model-update. aerosoft-users should install the 600/700, the 800/900, the aerosoft-patch and then the model-upddate.http://www.aerosoft.de/shop-rd_s/support.htmli think that was my mistake, because i thought i could install the 600/700, then the 800/900 and then the model-update, but it seems that this doesn't work for pmdg aerosoft bundled cd-versions.thanks & regards,joerg