Sign in to follow this  
phoenixphire

747-400 Anticipation. Are you getting excited?

Are you starting to check the PMDG website everyday for even the faintest shred of news or even the chance that the plane will be released. (Secret Beta!!! Ha Ha!) I have been checking everyday even though I know it doesn't help. I still keep up the hope I will see this beautiful bird for Easter!!?? You never know.Mike

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

>Are you starting to check the PMDG website everyday for even>the faintest shred of news or even the chance that the plane>will be released. No.

Eric 

>You guys will know when it goes beta - no need to sit and>refresh the page lol!OH MAN!!!!!! Now you killed my reason for idling at work!!! :-lol

Who me? ... check the website? ... Naaahhh! Never! Me, I'm just gonna bring out my barbecue and make rib steak all summer ... and use the Wright Brothers Flyer for my "World Trip". I heard there is an "extended range" version out - can do 10 miles non-stop! Imagine that! ... yup - keep it simple, I say! :))John

Guest jeffg

They have been working on the 747 for over a year, when it comes out it will.I am not holding my breath maybe by summer. JeffG

Ahhh. I see that last weeks thread on the 744 progress had a lock put on it. Nice to see someone started another thread on it as we are into a new week. :-bang

Eric 

It's a simmers life.Still refreshing the page every day. Emptying my IE cache, and retyping the URL into the address block.Next stop - forums... looking for nuggets of info.Then someone posts a "when?" message, and the same old dwellers bark back "it will be out when it's ready".If enough of these go around, Robert points us to the PMDG policy regarding release dates.... which works well for a while.Every now and then a new screen shot or news comes out, the site goes wild with activity... and a few weeks later another "when" message gets posted.... cycle repeats.But there is no way..... no way.... I'm going more than a couple of days w/out checking. Got to.... because when it is released, I'm really looking forward to all the "read the manual" and "check previous post" notes from the same guys.Gotta love it.BB

Bob Donovan - KBOS

• Hardware: i7 11700k on ROG Strix Z590 ► Asus ROG GeForce 3070 ►FDS 737 FMC ► VRInsight 737 Overhead ► GoFlight TQ6 ADV ► Thrustmaster Warthog
  • Software: P3D ► MSFS ► XP11 ► DCS World

Guest dt1951

In software, you get 90% of the work done in 10% of the time. And you spend 90% of the remaining time finishing the last 10% of the work. I know the developers have their heads burrowed into the code. In short, it will be completed when it is done...Dan