Sign in to follow this  
Guest gasebah

the ultimate hongkong scenery problem

helloi installed the flightsoft package, ultimate hongkong scenery, and i am experiencing the following problem. when i am standing on the ground, i can't see the runway textures, i am only seeing grass, only when i am airborne, after 200-or 300 feet, i am starting to see the textures... it looks like i am below the textures. i did the installation fully automatically for FS2002, but it doesn't work at the end.thanks all for your helpMarc MullerFlight Attendant

Guest gasebah

Hi Marc,sorry I can't help you with your problem but I have the feeling "Fly to HongKong" was released long before it grew out of beta phase. The whole scenery is awful. I have it at home. Installed it. Played around for a few hours and uninstalled it. I guess a lot of people feel the same. If it would be such a great scenery there would be a lot more talk about it in this forum.Alex