Sign in to follow this  
ARCO

Virtual panel problem in 600/700

I am experiencing a strange problem that happened recently. I used both versions 600 and 700 with no problem a few days ago (and for months). Today, when selecting my ANA winglet 700, my virtual panel was a total mess, my pedestal is occupied by a giant FMC, my overhead panel has all the radios and my front panel ND, PFD and EFIS display parts of the autopilot...Interestingly, my 800 and 900 are fine, so this problem must be located in my 700 Panel file, but after comparing it with that of the 800, I could not spot the problem. Moreover, I do not recall having touched anything on this panel file in the recent days that could lead to and explain this situation?! The only recent airplane installation I did has nothing to do with PMDG. Where should I investigate to get this right? Many thanks for any help on this.

Jean-Claude,what did you install? Sometimes PMDG files have been overwritten leading to odd behaviour. A last resort would be a fresh install of the 600/700.Let's see if anyone else has any suggestions.

The latest (and only) plane I installed in the past week is the Tupolev 154B version 9.4 of Project Tupolev at http://www.protu-154.com/files_e.html (freeware).What I don't understand is why the 800/900 was not affected as well.How could I eventually reinstall the 600/700 only without also touching the 800/900?Many thanks for the quick reply and best regards.

Jean-Claude,send a note to support@precisionmanuals.comI don't want to steer you wrong. Paul, our Support Guru, will set you right ;-)

Guest Newflyer

I had the EXACT same problem, everythingw as out of place, I eventually had to just reinstall the whole package...