Sign in to follow this  
Guest nat2005

Slower and slower...

Guest nat2005

Hello everyone,This is my first time using this forum so hopefully you will all get to read it.:) I have this problem with the PMDG (737-600, No VC or Cabin) where basicelly my FPS gradually slow down. For example i was flying from Dusseldorf (GAP Scenery, AS204.5) to Hamburg (GAP Scenery), my FPS were ok at Dusseldorf (my sort of ok is 10-15 FPS), but by the time i had got to Hamburg they were down to 3-5FPS and it was so jerkey...Ive tried most of the tweaks, like getting rid of visual performance on Win XP, terminating Proceses, but nothing seems to work. Ive also uninstalled PMDG and re-installed it but no luck. Any ideas?But looking on the bright side i am getting a AMD Athlon XP 3000+ sometime next week:D I would appreciate any help i could get.

Mr/Ms Specs ;-)Welcome to the forum. Take some time and read the forum guidelines pinned near the top of the first page. You are required to sign your posts with your name. Thank you.Sounds like a memory leak to me. And as far as I know the NG doesn't leak anything with the latest versions. Have you installed the latest upgrades for the NG, 1.3 for the 600/700 and 1.1 for the 800/900? Do you have any scenery or landclass installed?Hope it helps,

Guest EDCS

Hi,I think this is not a problem with the PMDG 737. I noticed that also with the new A36 and my old Archer for flight training.Since last week I have installed the GAP 3 for FS2004 . I my mind the new version is a little bit more hungry for FPS as the patched FS2002.(tried at my home base EDDT and last night at Kiel-Holtenau)....but the new one looks much more better. My SystemAthlon XP 2400+1 GB RAMATI 9600 256 MBBest regardsStefan

Guest nat2005

I have installed all the latest versions of the PMDG and no luck. I have some German Airport Scenery, VFR Terrain and VFR Photographic Scenery, England, Vol 1,4 & 2. Hope this information will help, oh yeh, and theres one more thing i noticed yesterday while flying the PMDG, are the dome lights supposed to light up the cockpit with and orangey colour as shown in the attachment because i cant get mine too?Cheers,Nathanial

Guest nat2005

Hi,Ok, thank you, i will bear that in mind.Any suggestions on the lights, my cockpit doesnt light up orange, which is what i would like it to do, does yours? and if so, how do you do it?Cheers,Nathanial