Sign in to follow this  
Guest drewsdad612

Auto Throttle-PMDG 800/900

Guest drewsdad612

Hi All: I am new to the forum and the sophistication of the PMDG 600/700/800/900. I can't seem to arm the auto throttle on the 800/900 as I did so easily on the 600/700. I constantly get a the A/T P/RST flashing and never can set the auto throttle. I installed the 800/900 from a download with a boxed version of the 600/700 already installed.Can anyone help??

Mr/ms Can anyone help??Welcome to the NG forum. Some housekeeping procedures for ya:Please take a minute to read the forum guidelines pinned near the top of the first page. You are required to sign your posts with your name.Please make sure you use the search function of this forum. The NG has soon been out for two years. And the probability that your question already has been asked and answered before is high.That being said. With regards to A/T. Have you configured the aircraft for T/O? Using the procedures in the manual?(1.035.892.671)Cheers,

Guest drewsdad612

Mats, Thanks for the tip. Yes, I believe I configured the a/c correctly for T/O. Any other thoughts?Tom Parrine

Tom,How about your IDGs (engine driven generators)? Are the connected to the buses?Hope it helps,

Guest drewsdad612

Mats, That was the answer! Thank you for the time. Still alot to learn!! Cheers, Tom Parrine

LOL :-) Mats, you dawg :-)