Sign in to follow this  
Guest A321

1900C Any News

Guest A321

Hi PMDG, any news on the 1900C,I darent ask about the other planes as I know they are a different kettel of fish, but where are we with this lil beauty?Sorry for asking, but Im just dreaming of Cargo Flights in and out of KORS to Misty Fojrds with this one.JAson

Guest MNorm757

I was wondering the same thing...its been about a month. Hopefully no major delays.Cheers,Markus

Hmmm...I feel that Easter might be coming early for some people :-).(I didn't say anything, now, did I? :-))

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest Daniel Pimentel

Good, and we'll all hop around on our little pogos, right Lefteris? :-lolOn a serious note, glad to hear.Daniel P.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpgMember of SJU Photography. [A HREF=http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=9004]Click Here[/A] to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!The official psychotic AA painter. :)

Guest cargo747

>Hmmm...>>I feel that Easter might be coming early for some people :-).>>(I didn't say anything, now, did I? :-))... and ofcourse you can not define "some people" a bit more in detail ;-) Is "the bunny" presenting something for those that carry approx 100 pogo-sticks or for those that could carry up to a 100.000 pogo-sticks per trip :-) ?Cheers,Norbert - CLX001CEO Virtual Cargoluxwww.virtualcargolux.orgbanner_pmdg.gif

"Hmmm...I feel that Easter might be coming early for some people .(I didn't say anything, now, did I? )"Easter is 72hrs away. This present would be a great one for the sim community! I am looking forward to this. Glad to hear it could be this close.:-) Best regards,moss1

Well... Considering that PMDG has some of the repaints available for the 1900C all ready to download, we cannot be too far off now, can we?ChuckC-130H Flight EngineerDyess AFB, TXAthlon XP 2800+ | ASUS A7N8X-E Deluxe | Antec TruePower 480 PS | 1.0 gig DDR PC2700 | WD 120 gig HD | WD 80 gig HD | Twin WD 160 gig SATA HDDs | SB Audigy 2 | ATI Radeon 9800Pro 128 | CH Products USB Yoke | CH Products USB Pedals | Nostromo n52 | Windows XP Pro SP2http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpg

Guest A321

>Well...>> Considering that PMDG has some of the repaints available for>the 1900C all ready to download, we cannot be too far off now,>can we?>>Chuck>C-130H Flight Engineer>Dyess AFB, TX>>Athlon XP 2800+ | ASUS A7N8X-E Deluxe | Antec TruePower 480>PS | 1.0 gig DDR PC2700 | WD 120 gig HD |> WD 80 gig HD | Twin WD 160 gig SATA HDDs | SB Audigy 2 | ATI>Radeon 9800Pro 128 | CH Products USB Yoke |> CH Products USB Pedals | Nostromo n52 | Windows XP Pro>SP2>>http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpgWell.....You could just be right... How about that.Jason

Guest FattyBear

Those have been available since February.

Guest A321

Guess Ill have to keep on dreaming for a little longer:(Jason

It's 11:00pm Friday and.....:-( Still hopeful..maybe Saturday we'll get lucky:) Best regards, moss1

Bump.. Guess we aren't getting an early Easter Present:( Best regards,moss1

Guest dpc

Who knows. Their site is down right now. Maybe....

Guest dpc

Nope, its back. No change.

Darn.... I got reved up there for a moment. I thought by the comments made a few days ago, it would have been released. I guess they ran into a snag. Of course, all we can do is wait patiently.I think I should go out and really buy a Pogo stick to get my mind off this! ;)Best regards, moss1