Sign in to follow this  
John_Tavendale

Some new Virgin Blue NG paints uploaded

Hi folks,For those who are interested, I've uploaded a number of Virgin Blue paints to the Avsim file library. I've updated the 700 through 800s. The 700s have been updated with details that the -800s had. They're all one standard colour through out the fleet now.I've added some new registrations to the -800s and also completed 2 new Pacific Blue liveries. One that operates for Pacific Blue and the other that operates for Virgin Blue.They've got some new little details added. Hope you enjoy them-700s: VH-VBH, VBR-800s: VH-VOB, VON, VOI, VOQ & ZK-PDBI've also added this new logo jet (VOI)http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/110333.jpghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/110334.jpg

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers

Guest thscholz

A virgin...shave...no, I'm not going to say it.:-outta Another nice one, John!CheersThomas

Guest bob

Hi JohnThese paint jobs are fantastic - just what most would expect from you as a major influence in our simming world - well done.If you could find the time, I would love to have a paint job of Flyglobespans first 800 which arrived from Seattle this week - G-CDEG.Any chance?Keep up your superb workAll the very bestBob WrightEGHD

Guest meyomyx

Thanks JohnAs they say in the States; "Good Joaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaab"

Guest meyomyx

Hi JohnI'm having trouble getting this to work. All other repaints OK but when I select this one, the box with the revolving 737 goes black.Checked through aircraft.cfg and can't see the problemI note model= ..... whereas many of the 2d panel entries are model=WL but that didn't resolve.Any thoughts?

Guest jetstar230

I had the same problem with the Virgin Logo Jet! To fix it I re did the config file for that repaint!

Guest jetstar230

Great job John!! Any Chance you doing a Qantas 737-900 and 737-600??or a Virgin Blue 600 & 900 thanks!

Guest meyomyx

Sorry for the delay JohnI only use 2d. Looked through the .cfg file and can't see what's up. The other Virgin repaints work fine.To recap - when I go to select this repaint, I just get a black window wher the rotating aircraft normally is. No aircraft. Nothing. Just goes black.Thankks (err with 2 'k's)

Hey Nick,Try using this one mate :-Make sure that the textures are in a folder called texture.voi(fltsim.X) *replace rounded brackets with square brackets*title=PMDG 737-800 - Virgin Blue Logojet Wingletssim=B737-800WLmodel=WLpanel=sound=texture=VOIatc_id_color=0xffffffffatc_id=VH-VOIatc_airline=Virginatc_flight_number=737ui_manufacturer=Boeing-PMDGui_type=737-800 - 2D Cockpit Onlyui_variation=Virgin Blue Logojet w/Wingletsdescription=Boeing 737-800 with CFM56-7B26 engines v 1.0nPrecision Manuals Development Groupnwww.precisionmanuals.com nFor use with BOEING 737: The Next Generation by PMDG nFor Technical Support please visit www.precisionmanuals.com or email support@precisionmanuals.com nPMDG Developer and Customer Forum available at our website. nSounds Developed in conjunction with SkySong Soundworks nFSUIPC Commercially Licensed from Pete Downson nAll Artwork encoded using Digimark Technology nFor Registration or License Questions please contact registration@precisionmanuals.com nThank you for supporting PMDG!nvisual_damage=0atc_heavy=0kb_reference=PMDG737NG_REFkb_checklists=PMDG737NG_CHECK

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers

Wow, are we really to the point that commercial airliners are now billboards for companies other than the airline itself?

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Ge wizz JohnSlow down :-hah. Lots of qantas' for the lds, now this :DGreat paints as usual :-)

Guest meyomyx

thanks John - that's sorted it :)