Sign in to follow this  
Guest cmarkovski

pmdg - no instruments ??

Guest cmarkovski

hi guys, have for some reason lost the ability to see instruments.. almost seems like no power is present though engine are running... no Speed instrumention or compas is visible.. not sure whats happening...have tried reinstalling - same thing...can someone please assist with what I need to do ??am running win xp pro...pls email me at foxhound552001@yahoo.com.auta......chris

Guest rubberball

Thats wierd i have just got the self smae problem..no CRT displays at all for some strange reason?Any ideas guys?Kind Regards Paul

Guest tmetzinger

>Thats wierd i have just got the self smae problem..no CRT>displays at all for some strange reason?>>Any ideas guys?>>Kind Regards PaulA screenshot would help, and check the view menu under instrument panel and see if MAIN PANEL is checked.

Guest rubberball

Thankyou so much for all your advice/help here Tim.And thanks also for the advice about my buttons on the front of my CH Products Throttle Quadrant..im trying out what you said as we speak..once again thanxs and ill get back to you if what you said works or not.Kind Regards Paul

Guest rubberball

Just sorted this problem out...I was messing with my (registered )version of FSUIPC and it would appear that i have messed something up with the settings because as soon as i did a re-install of it the displays now work fine...It worth a try mateKind Regards Paul