Sign in to follow this  
Guest Zapper

Sorry I have been away.

Guest Zapper

Ladies and Gents,My apologies for my absence.I have been busier than a one armed paper-hanger for the last 4 months (and more) preparing and training for Command on the 737NG here at Pacific Blue.It is with great relief that I passed my final 'Check to Line' about midnight 17MAR05.I will still be pretty busy as Captains always get worked a fair bit harder than Effohs (they cost more :7 ) but will do my best to be a lot more active within the PMDG community again.My Good Lady and I are now faced with a move to Auckland in the near future as the Company expands it operations further but please don't hesitate to ask for help and I will do my best.Again for those new to the forum, please have a good read of the FAQs, search this site and read all the manuals and documentation before posting a question but if you can't find an answer then we will do our best. This is a great community.I can only again commend PMDG for the unbelievably high standard of it's 737NG simulator. I use it extensively for my own training and also assist many of my colleagues to prepare for checks, familarise themselves with new ports and also to give new NG drivers a great opportunity to familiarise themselves with a very complex aeroplane and hone their MCP, FMC and handling skills before going into line training on the real machine.Well done PMDG and Thanks!Brad Marsh

Guest Musashi

Dear CaptainMy congratuations for the fourth stripe on your shoulders. You now deserve a well earned left seat occupancy.Glad to see you back and lookng forward to your kind presence amoung us.CheersMusashi

Guest meyomyx

Congrats Brad,Always informative to get your comments as NG crew. Found your guide the only one worth reading over and over. Thanks n keep contributing :-)

Guest meyomyx

....... and anyone out there who hasn't downloaded Brad's NG guide should do so.

Brad,Nice to see you around again and congratulations to the left seat! Now you can drill your F/Os on the PMDG NG before you go live! ;-)Good luck,

Guest meyomyx

Did you not hear? All NG FO's have been made redundant since the introduction of FS2Crew.He changed seat just in time :-)

Guest ahmedem

Great to see you back Captain.Many congratulations, I bet the title of Captain feels real good right about now.:-beerchug

Guest glenb

Congratulations and thanks for the Geezer Guide and informative website.

Hi Brad,Congrats with your final 'Check to Line' and the move to the left seat:-). I wish you all the best for the future as a captain. Thanks for sharing your experience to us desktop pilots. Always very informative to read your comments and posts.

Just so long as he keeps supporting the Crusaders and not the Blues :)Congratulations Brad from the Kiwi flightsim community.RegardsRussell Jourdain (NZL007/ZK-RHJ)

Guest tango_d

Hey Brad,Congrats from the UK !! Great to have you back. Your guides have been invaluable !!Best RegardsEddy