Sign in to follow this  
Guest Alexey

Problem with PMDG B736 FMC

Guest Alexey

Good day dear pilots and developers!I have a big problem with filling in FMC in B736. When I try to fill the fuel quantity in PERF INIT section I can't enter the values into the pole L2. What is the problem and why there is on my friend's PC this values already present when he go to PERF INIT section in FMC (he have the same aircraft).Thanks for your time and answers. Best regards, Alex.

Guest Flightfreak

Alex,When you've entered you're Flightplan, and you've executed it, you go to the PERF INIT page, you click the LSK1L, and 1L and 2L are automatticly entered. Then you continue with your reserves and your Cost Index.Good luck,Michael Henke

Guest Alexey

Thank you for support!Ok, I have filled in my flightplan.Can you explain what do you mean under LSK1L, is it GW/CRZ CG button?I click on GW/CRZ CG and I still have 0 value in FUEL graph. Sorry but I'm just young pilot.Best regards, Alex.

Guest Alexey

Can anyone more help to solve my problem?I'll be very kind to hear something about the problem from you pilots!Thanks!

Alex,If I would see 0 on the fuel line on the CDU I would check the fuel level in my tanks. Could that be the problem? Did you check your fuel levels?Hope it helps,

Guest Alexey

Yes, I have installed also FuelPlanner737NG from the site and tried to change values there. Everything is without results.

Alex,Please remember to sign your posts!!! ;-)Well... Check from inside FS what amount of fuel you have! What does the FS fuel and load dialog tell you when you get 0 at the fuel line in the CDU?Hope it helps,

Guest Alexey

Thanks for your quick answer!MSFS internal fuel payloud also have maximum values.When I have all other graphs(besides fuel) filled It tells me that there is insufficent fuel for flight.Best regads, Alex.

Alex,Can you provide us with a screenshot? I'm not getting this I think... Have you checked you have the latest FSUIPC? It's located in your %FS9-root%modules folder and if you right click on the FSUIPC.dll and choose properties you should be able to check the version. Latest version is 3.47.Hope it helps,

Guest Alexey
http://community.one.lv/viewOwnPhoto.do?sequence=38 here you can see my cockpit after loadnig in an airport.I don't understand why there is zero values in fuel indicators and N1 indicators. But when I switch to the other view of my B736, I observe working engines and even when I taking off there is zero values on the N1 indicators. I use FSUIPC 3.47.Best regards, Alex.

Alex,Can't get to that link you provided. Are you talking about the Fuel FLOW indicators on the Upper/Lower DU? Or are you talking about the fuel amount figure in the PERF INIT page on the CDU? Or both?Are you using an unregistered FSUIPC 3.47? Have you tried to move all FSUIPC files to another folder. Copy a new FSUIPC.dll into modules and let it rebuild? That might get you up and runnning.I am a bit confused about what your problem is here... :-)Hope it helps, anyways,

Hi Alex,According to that screen shot, you are very low on fuel. Noticed the yellow indications on the fuel gauges. Did you say you checked your fuel level from within FS, meaning that you go to the menu, click on Aircraft, click on Fuel and Payload. Then click on the button that says Change Fuel. Does it still say that you have plenty of fuel? I try restarting the flight again. The fuel gauges should not read low fuel if you have plenty of fuel loaded in the Fuel and Payload menu. I really could not tell much but it doesn't look like the engines are up and running either, but that could just be in the file.Ken.