Sign in to follow this  
kpapp

V/S sudden disconnect

Hello Pilots,I have been using PMDG B737 NG for a while and recently the following occured: On the climb stage A/P is on and V/S (+1800f/m) is on as well. Than suddenly V/S is disconn and the plan goes into a steep descent (-4000-8000 f/m). This happen frequently specially after using the Alt+TAB. If I use N1+LVL CHG for climbe the same happen, LVL CHG will disengage and gous down with high f/m I reinstalled ver 1.3 again the problem still existing. Any idea why it happenes?? Thanks and regardsKrisztian Papp:)

Krisztian,Sounds like a bug from the earlier versions. Have you tried to remove, using the removal tool from the PMDG site, and reinstalling the 1.3?Also some screenshots from the disconnect would be good. What does the FMA tell you?Hope it helps,

Guest stingray_077

Hi Krisztian.I had exactly the same problem some time ago,and after a lot of trial and error,I found there was something wrong with the FSUIPC configuration files.Go here(it's my answer in another thread)and follow the instructions.Chances are that your problem will be solved.I hope it works out for you. Here is the link: http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho..._id=77674&page=_______________________________Georgios Arkouzis http://www.ivao.org/data/images/flags/waving/small/GR.gif SX077http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg_______________________________

Hi Georgios,Thanks your comments, but unfortunately no succes, I deleted all FSUIPC.* files than put a registered version of 3.47. Same happened, than I changed to ver3.45, same happens, but the dive and steep and sudden.Also enabled the V/S correction sign at the Techinal tab on the FSUIPC but no effect.probably some bug with ver1.3ThanksKrisztian Papp

Krisztian,There is no known bug with regards to V/S and version 1.3. COuld you try to get a screen shot of your main panel and the over head when this happens the next time? Also. Can you reproduce this behaviour? If so, could you post your setup here so others can try it out too? Hope it helps,

Hi,I attached two screenshots. Main and overheadpanel this is 1sec after the V/S disconnect in climbing out. 1st discon around 3000feet the 2nd is around 6000-7000feet...totaly 4-5 times until reach FL3XI did not have this problem for many PMDG B736flight just after installing PSS Airbus. It is wired. I used:FSUIPC 3.47 reg verson, Activsky 2004.5, PMDG B736 1.3ver with lauda colors. WinXP with SP2, AMD2000+, FS9.1Deleted and copied FS9.1 and PMDG, but the problem still existing.Rgds,Krisztian

Krisztian,I see you get a CWS P announciation on the FMA after the V/S disconnect which tends me to believe that you have a calibration issue or an issue with spikes from your controller. Try recalibrating your joystick and if you have a registered FSUIPC, check the spike elimination option on the technical tab.Hope it helps,

Hello Mats,That was correct. After recalibrating the yoke, I had a smooth flight.Thanks anywayKrisztian