Sign in to follow this  
Guest Taylor Dumont

Switching between COM1 and COM2 in the NG?

Guest Taylor Dumont

How on earth do you switch between the COM1 and 2 radios in the 737NG? I've searched everywhere on the radio stack and th overhead but got nothing.Thank you in advance!Taylor

Guest Taylor Dumont

no one?? :(

Guest Taylor Dumont

Thats just it...i cant activate COM2...im using the orignial radio stack that comes with the NG and i dont see anywhere a button to switch between COM1 and COM2.Taylor

Guest air miles

yeah..... I have the same question.also I can't hear the marker beacons on finalwhere is the switch to toggle the audio on the radio stack?I can hear the morse ident ok. pressing test switches it off.JonGCLP

Guest tmetzinger

>yeah..... I have the same question.>also I can't hear the marker beacons on final>where is the switch to toggle the audio on the radio stack?>I can hear the morse ident ok. pressing test switches it off.>>Jon>GCLPGents,Pressing on the radio buttons (rectangular) switches the transmitting radio.pressing on the round volume knobs allows you to hear the radio.If neither work, please load a fresh scenario in the Cessna, turn off the battery and generators, but turn on the avionics master, then switch to a pmdg aircraft.It may be that the sim "thinks" your avionics master is OFF.

Guest Taylor Dumont

Here is what my radio stack looks like.Taylor

Sorry Taylor, my memory is getting fuzzy concerning what was included in the 600/700 patches. My screenshot is the updated panel included with the 800/900 product.

Guest tmetzinger

>Sorry Taylor, my memory is getting fuzzy concerning what was>included in the 600/700 patches. My screenshot is the updated>panel included with the 800/900 product.>>AH.... and the 600/700 didn't have an audio panel...Let me look - I think I've got the code to add a default kingair audio panel gauge.I'd STRONGLY suggest you buy the 800/900 update - you get the audio panel, TCAS, and a few other fixes, plus all the great new airplanes.

Taylor,This is what you are looking for:http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...ing_type=searchThe 600/700 doesn't have an ASP (Audio Selector Panel) so the above reconfig of the ship is your best option. But as someone else said. There are so many neat, new things in the 800/900, including an ASP, so you should really consider upgrading.Hope it helps,

Guest air miles

I tried this and the audio panel works perfectly.....only problem is the rest of the radio stack went dead! No readouts and no clickspots.Restored original panel files and it,s back to normal now.Didn't work for meJonGCLP