Sign in to follow this  
Guest msk172

Easter has come and gone

Guest msk172

And believe it or not some of us are really interested in getting our hands on the 1900C. Any updates (just posting because I believe it was Lefteris who said the 1900C would 'make a great easter gift') Eagerly awaiting the 747, Thanks! Mike KaplanKBED

Guest Marc Harrington

Where I come from, Easter Monday is an official holiday as well... and since it's still Monday in the U.S., Easter isn't quite over yet... also I haven't eaten all of the chocolate eggs yet, so there's another indication. :)Cheers,

Guest msk172

As long as we get a pogo-stick...Mike KaplanKBED

.. and I believe Easter is delayed by about 1 week in the Greek Orthodox church (at least it is in the Russian). They never switched to the Gregorian calendar hence the difference.Michael J.WinXP-Home SP2,AMD64 3500+,Abit AV8,Radeon X800Pro,36GB Raptor,1GB PC3200,Audigy 2

Guest Boaz

Think he was fishing for an Easter egg:-)SOME PICTURES maybe?Boaz...

I think that would be a great idea! :(I've been flying the LDS 767 in the mean time but it's time for some new screenies again.