Sign in to follow this  
Wilson

PMDG EXPRESS B1900C Released for sales!

Guest Callmecapt

Not really. I'd just like to see if everyone in Queensland is as crazy and backward as Steve Irwin.:( RegardsGoran

Guest yylie1

In responese to:Hey there PMDG...I just have a little question. You are developing the 747-400 QOTS so long now... originally it was planned around Summer 2004... so there is a little delay of almost a year now. No problem.But then you guys go focus on some weird B1900C aircraft? Why? People have been waiting months for the 747, and then the delay gets bigger because you guys created a B1900C... is it just me or is this kind of insane? Create the 1900C AFTER the release of the 747...Greetings,Peter_________________________________________________________________________Hey man Peter, My sentiments exactly. The reason is probably that the B1900C aircraft requires minimum development when compared to the B747-400. If you look at the screenshots, you will see that it is almost the same as the other beechcraft release by them. The cockpit is exactly the same. The reason this is released is probably alot of us who have been waiting for ages for the B747-400 is getting impatient. The BEECHCRAFT HAS BEEN RELEASED! is much better than"CONTINUE TO WAIT FOR **** MONTHS TILL THE NEXT RELEASE OF THE B747-400..........." WIll some one please fill in the ****?A quick buck as well as a reason for pushing back the release of the B747-400 for us who like Peter said have been waiting for ages for the B747-400 package.SO what next? The PMDG B737 BBJ? THat is because it is only a slightly souped up B737NG flightdeck as they already have that. But heck it is still a "NEW RELEASE" isnt it???Duh????Regards,Melissa

Folks,One more time...The members of PMDG have different responsibilities. My responsibility is graphic design. I have no other duties with PMDG so while varying systems on the 744 are still being programmed, I have idle tiime. This is true for other members of the team who may be waiting for some milestone on the 744 to be reached before they can continue with their part of the project. The Beech 1900C was developed by members of the team who are waiting for completion of other systems before they can continue their work on the 744.

Guest yylie1

Just looked at the flight deck of the Beechcraft one more time. Yeah saw an OUTSTANDING diff with the other Beechcraft. The Electronic ADI and the HSI are both mechanical in this version. SO what is the big deal? I have seen better freeware ones than that on avsim and flightsim.com. But the thing that will kick *** will be the new B747-400. I really hope that it is worth the wait. WHen would it be released? Nice touch to keep it a secret so that you guys can take your own sweet time to get it done while giving the impression that work continues on it as a "blistering pace"? WIsh i could pull the same trick to my uni lecturers here as well....:) Although they always tell me....Mel dun B/S us....Regards,Melissa

Melissa,I had a long drawn out response to your post above, until I realised that you wouldn't be satisfied with the response.I will say that I'm sure many don't agree with you on your opinion on the Beechcraft Vs freeware. I also know for a fact that there is no such thing as "blistering pace" in software development. The team are working very hard, very long hours to try and re-write, manipulate, and develope new systems for the queen.I hope that you can find it in yourself to understand what goes into this size and type of developement.

Guest aarskringspier

This is definatley the add on I am waiting for. If it is any where close to being in the same league as the 737 then it will definatley be worth every second of the wait. id rather have a nice, functional and as bug free product as possible rather than a rushed half done bug infested pile of junk. Take your time.

Guest thscholz

Bad boy, Travis, bad boy!;-) CheersThomas

Guest SaVas

As I see it, good things come to those who wait. I would rather PMDG take all the time they need to make the 744 all that I know they are capable of. And for the record I also bought the 1900C, and am very much enjoying tooling around in it.Patience is a positive asset, and though I too anticipate the 744 and the MD-11, I do not mind the wait, nor do I mind PMDG releasing the 1900C before finishing their other masterpieces. If they focus on one product alone, then where would that company be? The 1900C is a very inexpensive addon, and helps by sending additional monies to the company through its purchases, which there is nothing wrong with that.PMDG, take your time. Take as long as needed for when the 744 is released, I will buy it. I love the work you all put into your airplanes, and shall sit back and let the naysayers whine as they will like a child who has been locked out of the candy store.

Captains-Following is the announcement I have sent out to various news outlets a few moments ago.==================================================================29MARFEB05: PMDG Product Release AnnouncementPMDG Express Beechcraft 1900C At 0700Z this morning, PMDG has released for purchase and download the latest product in the very popular PMDG EXPRESS series of aircraft. The PMDG EXPRESS B1900C is a highly refined addition successor to the highly acclaimed PMDG EXPRESS B1900D.A completely new, stand-alone product showcasing PMDG

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest Robin.B

:-lol nice Pogo stick!

Guest Shalomar

Donny AKA ShalomarFly 2 ROCKS!!!As a user of some products that got "pushed out the door" before their time, I say PMDG flexibility on release dates seems good. Just out of curiosity, would there be any of your current products for FS9 I could use before I get a new computer? Interested in the 1900 C or D especially.Pentium 3 550 MGH128 system RAMATI 32 Meg vid card64 Meg total vid memoryWindows MEdirect X 9cBest Regards, Donny:-wave

Keep up the great work PMDG.I happen to enjoy this series of aircraft that you guys are creating as I have always been a huge turboprop fan. I will more then likely be purchasing the 1900C tonight, especailly after how much I have enjoyed the 1900D. Don't listen to the few whiners, just tell them to go pound sand.

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest Nemesis
I say PMDG flexibility on release dates seems good.
Well... what do you mean with good? A year delay so far... and the end is still not in sight. Think twice about your point.Greetings, Peter