Sign in to follow this  
Guest STAVKA

B1900C Win2000!

Guest STAVKA

Hello,Iam a costumer of all PMDG Products since Boeing to FlyII (remember :) ). I have B737NG 600/700/800/900 + B1900D.I also want to buy the B1900C BUT my question is (i know that the site say other thing) The B1900C works with Win2000 Pro w/ SP4 ? if not, why? and what are the features that doesn't work?Waiting your replyThanks very much in advanceWith best regardsTercio Sampaio

Is Windows 2000 really not going to be supported anymore? Its not that old of an OS and certainly not a bad one (like windows 98, ME).Andrew

Guest STAVKA

Dear Vin Scimone,If I buy the B1900C and try with win2000 (that is my SO) if it not function correctly may i refund? I question that because, some time a go (when i have WinMe) i buyed igfly Tu154M and it is incompatible with winMe, the igfly refund me, LATER i installed the win2000 and then buyed again the igfly Tu154M that now funtion correctly and iam happy.So i question you if the b1900c didn't work correctly (because win2000) i will unistalled it and may i receive a refund?Best regardsTercio Sampaio

Dear all-even though there's no official support for operating systems other than Windows XP, the B1900C has no "OS-specific" systems that I can think of, that would prevent it from working under Windows 2000. However, please understand that we do not offer any official support, simply because we are unable to test under every possible situation.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg