Sign in to follow this  
Guest bofficer

747 Overhead Panel

Guest bofficer

I noticed that in your preview pics that the 747 panel, in particular the ovhd panel, is very easy to read and identify buttons and switches. Is it going to remain this way for the finished product? It's nice to have the "worn" look as the recently released LDS 767, but in such a complex model it strains the eyes trying to see what all of the switches and gauges are if you are not yet familiar with all of the panels.Thanks for all of your hard work PMDG developers/staffers. Looking forward to the release of the Queen.Brian Officer

Guest Marc Harrington

Not quite sure I follow. It is easy to read so that is a bad thing?Our airplane does have a worn look but without sacrificing legibility. All labels are clearly readable; same goes for the displays.Sincerely,

Guest bofficer

Easy to read is a good thing. VERY GOOD!!! I like the other product, but I have to really strain my eyes to read the panel labels for the buttons and switches, especially on the overhead panel. Brian