Sign in to follow this  
brianbash

No response from PMDG support!

Hello, I've been trying to get in touch with PMDG for about the past two weeks. I lost my PMDG 737 installer when I reformatted, so I did what was instructed on the website and emailed 'updateme@precisionmanuals.com', twice. It says to give 1-4 days for processing and I haven't heard back in about two weeks. Anyone else getting response from them?? Am I getting the cold shoulder?? I miss my -700's sooo much, I just want my baby back, and I'll stop at nothing to get her back!! :-bangCheers! :-beerchugBrian Bash

---Brian Bash---
398 HR MEL PPL and climbing!

I am having a similar problem however I did send it to support@... originally, then corrected the address. I would have thought they would forward to the right address. Maybe they have been to busy worrying about the release of the 747 and 1900c.Tom

Brian,I think I saw your email earlier today in support@ and answered it, If you haven't heard back from me, repost here and I will try to get a hold of you another way.RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Hey Paul, First off thanks for the response! I haven't recieved an email yet from you guys. Maybe it's my email account or something. Anyways, I can e-mail you a copy of my original email if you'd like, which includes all the criteria necessary to get a replacement installer. A good email address to get ahold of me at is brian.bash@gmail.comthanks so much!Brian

---Brian Bash---
398 HR MEL PPL and climbing!

Paul,I am in the same boat. I shouldn't have to, but I am about to just pay for a new one.Tom

Tom,Try sending me an email from an alternate email address or set up a Hotmail acount for free at least temporarily and see if you get a reply. If not repost hereRegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Paul,I gave up and ordered a new 737-600/700 today. The order # is 33828.My original invoice # was 272000382612.Tom

I find it interesting that PMDG has still not responded to E-Mails or this thread. I sent E-Mails to support and to Robert to no avail. I know my E-mails get out as I work with other people all of the time.Tom

Tom,If you haven't heard from me, I haven't recieved your emails. Unfortunately, with a new release, I don't have time to come to the forum everyday to search for problems. As I said earlier, I run through the support every day and have yet to find anything with your name on it. Have you tried sending us an email from alternate address to see if that works? RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Paul,I only have one e-mail address. The last e-mail I sent was to suppoprt@precisionmanuals.com and to rsrandazzo@precisionmanuals.com. The interesting thing is I never have problems sending and receiving e-mails anywhere else.I will try one more time.Tom

Guest anthony_500

Hello,Yes I have the same problem aswell I have sent an email for my lost product about 1 month ago, the 737 600-700 and no responses :-(I an just about to buy a new one thought I shouldn'tAnthony

Gentlemen,My best recomendation is to try getting a free hotmail account (at least temporarily) and see if that works for you. If you send me an email at support@ or updateme@ and don't hear back with 48 hrs, I didn't recieve it for one reason or another. RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Paul,Are you sure there is not something wrong with your e-mail? It seems there have been enough of us that can't get through that the problem may be on your end.In my case, I have alread paid for another 737-600/700. Several posts back I listed the purchase particulars of the original purchase and the last one. I would have thought that would have been enough to at least get some money refunded if PMDG does that.Paul, one option might be for you to e-mail me, I can then just send back a reply. Maybe this will work.Thanks in advance,TomTHibben@prodigy.net

Anthony,You should have reply to your hotmail account as of tonightRegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg