Sign in to follow this  
Guest CarlHill

Saab340

Guest CarlHill

I know I beat this to death over a year ago, but if you guys had listened to us all, you could have been done with it by now and making $$$$ !!! Please do a Saab340B for us. I know everyone says "someone else is doing it", but come on, we've heard that crap for what, 4 years now? I remember last year saying that it would be over a year before the other company did it, I think they replied "no, very soon, you'll be surprised, almost done, next couple of months, blah blah blah, etc. etc. etc" Look, every company/group has unforeseen circumstances but when one guy's particular aircraft has to live through 3 or 4 company fiascos, over a span of 4 years, it's time for someone else to give it a shot. C'mon PMDG we'll beg if neccessary, please do the Saab so we can stop hanging false hopes on someone else to get it done.CH

Guest davidvoogd

I'd love a PMDG Express Saab 340!

Guest CarlHill

C'mon PMDG, do this plane!!!!! The competition's will never get done before you guys could do it!! How many of us would it take on a petition?CH

Guest Soulman

I think you will find that because the SAAB is a somewhat 'complex' aircraft (i.e more complex than the B1900), it would not really suit the PMDG Express line, and with the 747 being PMDG's main priority at the moment, I doubt we will see it for some time.Don't get me wrong - I'd love to see a nice 340 in my hangar, but I won't be holding my breath waiting...