Sign in to follow this  
Guest shannon16g

pss no comparison to pmdg. wow I really appreciate pmdg even more now!

Guest shannon16g

I own the full pmdg 737 packages and thought I would try out the pss a330/a340 for long hauls and boy was I not pleased. I really appreciate pmdg more now. The framerate on pss isn't as good plus the sim model is no comparison pretty much every phase of the package wasn't near the quality of pmdg. So many dissapointing things about this product im selling it and waiting for the pmdg 747 for long hauls.

Guest EDCS

Yepp, at the moment the NG is top of the list. I am a short hauler but I am looking for the 747. Maybe we see some systems or technical improvements we see later in the next step of the 737.Stefan

Guest johns

I wish people would stop having a go at PSS in these forums. PSS products are very good. Maybe it is just people do not like the Airbus as an aircraft. PMDG products are very good but there others that are equally as good for example the ATR 72-500,Bonanza A36,LevelD 767 and others so please stop knocking other products in a blinkered manner and just discuss the PMDG products. Otherwise people will think your comments are not worth considering.

I concur.Even though we take pride in our work, this is not the forum to bash the competition. You may be surprised, but most of us developers are friends and gather around frequently to chat and discuss things. We even have a beer or two, from time to time! :-)

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest Boaz

I agree and if you crave a long hauler I recommend the Level-D B767. There is a patch about to be released, and after that, it can easily satisfy your every PMDG B744 hunger for now :-)Boaz...

Guest Callmecapt

We even have a beer or two, from time to>time! :-)>I hope you don't drink when you fly, lefterisRegardsGoran

Guest Callmecapt

The compliments are the forum, the emails and the sales figures. I'm sure PMDG know how good they are. As I said before, just enjoy flying the planes you buy. You don't like them? Ask for a refund. Bashing just reinforces bad customer ethics...if there is such a thing.RegardsGoran

Guest shannon16g

I owned the pss 777 an 747 a few years back and I remember them being very good but I think after flying pmdg stuff it's going to be hard for others to impress me. unfortunately I can't get a refund cause it's the cd version now opened software.. if I were bashing pss I would have went over the their support forum (but they already told me they would not give me support before my package even arrived due to it being a cd version) so that was a strike before I even got the cd. after my second landing and the thing just bounced up and down the runway I had enough.