Sign in to follow this  
Kosta

Little weird problem with B1900C

It happened to me already 2nd time that some textures simply didn't load. First occurance was today in the morning where my external model textures didn't load. I can't remember exactly what I did in the morning, but I think I changed from 2D to VC model.Second occurance was just now, I loaded B1900D with the VC, and just after that, I loaded B1900C. And now, the VC textures didn't load. Gauges were working, all there, but whole panel was just grey model.It's fixed usually with reloading the aircraft or so.I think it never happened when I loaded B1900C directly after loading FS.Ideas??

Hi Word Not Allowed,This occasionally happens when people have changed their CPU priority from "programs" to "cache"If you have performed this "tweek".. please change it back to "programs" and this should remedy your problem.Also, if this is not the case, this sometimes may happen in very texture intensive areas (high volume of traffic, custom airports, photorealistic scenery). Just giving it a few moments will often be enough to allow all the textures to load.Best,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Hi Vin,No such tweak here. It never brought me any system performance, nor I used it since I installed XP new.I'm not using any traffic, mainly using VATSIM and if not, then no traffic at all. It happened at very normal airport (LDZA), no high scenery, my FPS were at 40fps non-stop and sim loaded very very fast (no custom scenery in the area, possibly only mesh). I left it for more than couple of moments, and textures didn't load. Pressing my shortcut for texture reload in FS (shift+t) also didn't load the textures.

I am realizing this problem as well. I have my CPU performance set to Programs. I am using the Reality XP Guages. But I get theis problem with the default vc as well. Any other suggestions?Regards

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker

Hold on here... Everything is fine with the default PMDG and official repaints from the PMDG site. What I have noticed is I have a repaint for United Express Passenger. The exterior wheels are grey...The vc is of course grey...and the propeller animation is missing. What would cause this? It's obviously due to the un-official repaint I am using. Are there some textures missing in the repaint folder? Is there a good United Express repaint out there I can grab? Comments please?Regards

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker

It's OK just figured it out. I transferred the base texture files from the default PMDG texture folder into my UEX texture folder and recopied the UEX repaint textures back into the UEX folder overwriting the files. Everything works now...thanksRegards,Tom