Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rick Baldwin

Where's the B1900C Manual?

Guest Rick Baldwin

Hi all,I just downloaded the B1900C last night. It had a couple of checklists included, but no manual.Will there be a manual?Regards,-Rick

Hi Rick,In addition to various checklists and aircraft specifications, the manual does include an "Operating Procedures" Section which should walk you through basic operations through all phases of flight.Best,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Guest RedBravo65
Hi Rick, In addition to various checklists and aircraft specifications, the manual does include an "Operating Procedures" Section which should walk you through basic operations through all phases of flight. Best, Vin Scimone PMDG www.precisionmanuals.com http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg
Is there a checklist for the B1900C pertaining to getting the bird running from a cold start? I've gone through the manual but cannot find anything regarding this issue. Any help and/or advice would be most appreciated.

Is there a checklist for the B1900C pertaining to getting the bird running from a cold start? I've gone through the manual but cannot find anything regarding this issue. Any help and/or advice would be most appreciated.
You can always try the checklist that is present when running the sim :(

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Guest RedBravo65
You can always try the checklist that is present when running the sim :(
Funny that you mention that. Kind of discovered something last night. I'm a newb to this sim, bought FS2004 back in 2004 but never did really get into it and only now discovering its joys. Found your company and love the B1900. Will be purchasing more of your aircraft at a later date. Will really enjoy getting into the heavies.Anyway, to what I finally discovered last night. I found that you actually do have a B1900C operational checklist in the aircraft folder within the sim. It is in HTML format and sitting there like all the others in every aircraft in the sim. It is exactly what I was looking for. I was looking for it in the manual and in the folder where the manuals in pdf format are. Thus, I didn't see it at first.What is perplexing though is that the checklist does not show up in the simulator "kneeboard." I don't know why this would be but I can at least print out the checklist like I did last night and go through it that way. Any idea why it would not be in the "kneeboard" and maybe how I could put it in there?Cheers,Greg