Sign in to follow this  
Guest Shalomar

777-200 IGW upgrade for FLY 2

Guest Shalomar

Donny AKA ShalomarFly 2 ROCKS!!!I just purchased the 777 from shareware.com. I noticed an upgrade available for $15.00 but no hint as to the contents. I purchased the "full package", was everything in this upgrade included? So far I am very pleased with my purchase, but if I like the contents of the upgrade I'll prolly get it. What are they? Nice to have a heavy for FLY 2 with complete cockpit true to type.Best Regards, Donny:-wave

Guest meyomyx

Donny is this post in the right forum?

Guest Shalomar

Donny AKA ShalomarFly 2 ROCKS!!!Isn't this the support forum for PDMG? I'm asking about the content of one of their products. They didn't always just make planes for MSFS, lol.Best Regards, Donny:-wave

Guest meyomyx

In that case, I apologise! :-)

Guest Shalomar

Donny AKA ShalomarFly 2 ROCKS!!!I shoulda made it clearer. No offense taken. Guess not too many people remember the contents of what PDMG did years ago. Shareware.com is their subsidiary. I just saw the rules about real names, gives me an excuse to bring this back to the top. Donald Traill:-wave Walnutport PA USA 18088Fave airport for IFR in light to medium aircraft: KAVP Wilksbarre ScrantonAirport with most IFR winter weather in USA: Pittsburgh, PA