Sign in to follow this  
erict

Opinions on Project AI

Guest 727Fan

Spruce. Just a small correction. Milwaukee Mitchell Intl is KMKE. United pulled out of Mitchell 2 years ago, since it has a huge hub at KORD Chicago. Service to Chicago and Denver via United X (Air Wis) on BAe RJ 85.Majority carriers at KMKE are Midwest, Northwest, Delta, and US Air.Secondary players are Continental, American (Jet Link, Eagle, and Chautauqua) America West, Air Tran, and Air Canada.Just for the record.And yeah, MKE was screwed by Microsoft with only 4 commerical gates, when in reality it has about 30. And dig that tiny control tower.I think PAI has done us a wonderful service with some really nice AI traffic. And after all, that's one of 2K2's strong points- life up there besides you. And that's where alot of my fun comes from.Rick

Guest Joshieca

Has the problems with their AI aircraft crashing be solved?

Guest Stamatis

"most commercial flight for jets are been done between 330 and 390 fliht levels. Long hauls may go to 410 but thats on the end of the flight."I flew Milan-Athens in a B737-700 and we cruised at FL410 all along.Modern airliners are most economical at the highest FL's.Reason they may stay at lower FL's is:a) Gross Weight climb limitation (applicable to long haulers):( Air Traffic Control (applicable to both medium and long hauls)Stamatis

I have flown with PAI in Europe since the last week... and oohhh, now it's much nicer than it was before... no GA traffic flying over there with American regs, and lots of aircraft flying near their registering countries. Jetliners are also much more interesting... I can't wait till other important airlines as Iberia or SAS get released... If anyone from PAI team is reading this: Keep on the good work, I agree with some others that this is one of the best add-ons released in the last months...