Sign in to follow this  
Guest msk172

B1900C gauge refresh rate

Guest msk172

Hi all,Bought the B1900C last night, great plane however I have a few minor quirks. First off, the refresh rate for the Attitude Indicator and HSI seems to be very low. The gauges seem to move is 'step' movement rather than fluid motion as they should act. I am assuming this is due to a low(er) refresh rate, is there a way to increase the refresh rate? Also is the 1900C's .air file a complete remake of the 1900D's? The 1900C's seems to be very different from the D's. Thanks, Mike KaplanKBED

Mike, both gauges are totally smooth on my system... don't know why you would have problems with them...

Bert

Guest dpc

Are we talking VC or 2D? I have what mike describes. I would call them microsteps. For VC it's still pretty good, but I would not call it fluid.DaveAMD Athlon XP 3200+1G Dual channel PC3200 RAMATI Radeon 9700proWinXPSB Audigy Gamer

Guest FattyBear

If you were expecting fluid movement and sharpness like RealAir's spitfire, you won't find it in the 1900C. It is still very flyable though.

Guest dpc

Agreed. I don't own the Spit. Not my kind of A/C. With that said, I own many free and payware turboprops, biz jets, singles, and liners. The 1900C is hands down the best VC refresh rate of anything I own.Dave