Sign in to follow this  
Guest E.W.

FMC ready.....

Guest E.W.

Yes it is the original PMDG FMS.I added a screen with only the FMS display and put it on the 5" LCD:[Window07] // CDU displaysize_mm=1280,670position=0visible=0ident=10301gauge00=PMDG_737NG_Main!CDU, -155,-80,1640,1800,LI ordered a X-keys input module (www.xkeys.com) for the inputs.For some unknown reason, the PMDG team made only the page-buttons programable, so I had to overcome that by adding a very small FMC to the overheadpanel:gauge20=PMDG_737NG_Main!CDU, -90,870,220,90,L //Leftgauge21=PMDG_737NG_Main!CDU, 1250,870,50,90,L //RightNow I used Key2mouse to push all the other buttons on the FMC.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/110862.jpg

Guest Erups

Gorgeous!Is the frame FDS?

Guest E.W.

I don't know what FDS is so...... :-)It's a wooden box and for the keyboard I used some kind of cardboard with foam inbetween, but I'm still searching for an other solutions.grtsErik Wachters

Guest mc.kar

Hi ErikVery fine work indeed. I have been trying to look for a fairpriced 5-6" monochrome LCD monitor. Could you give advice or some links where to shop for such an item.Best regardsMichael Christiansen, Karup - Denmark

Guest Erups

>I don't know what FDS is so...... :-)The first shot you posted looks like something engraved...While the second one clearly shows some kind of printed layout.FDS is flightdecksolutions(.com) an online shop providing panel replicas.

Guest E.W.

No, made it myself all the way.The LCD is a 5inch TFT TV connected to a TV out on a ATI7000 PCI as a 3th monitor. Works good. No framerate drop.grtsErik Wachters

Guest BOPrey

How do you get the FMC display on your 5" LCD? Is your 5" LCD setup as a second monitor for the PC?