Sign in to follow this  
Guest delta_one

B1900C oil temp gauge

Guest delta_one

Hi PMDG: is there any way to magnify the oil temp gauge or make it display the reading via a tool tip readout? Thanks,David

Guest delta_one

I think this gauge is a default kingair one so probably nothing can be done here > just gonna get back to flying the beech again..David:)

Guest plncrzymikey

would agree here...this encompasses my only real gripe...the lack of tooltips on some of the engine gauges. would love to have one for the prop rpm. if this is possible, it would make this add-on (for me at least) a lot more enjoyable.if the gauge is stock KingAir, it might not be possibe. the torque gauge has a tooltop showing the readout, but it appears to be a custom gause since I don't think the KingAir can put out 3500+ torque (I dont know...I don't fly the default KingAir at all).Mike Mallon