Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

RXP JetLine & GNS gauges with B1900C

Bert,happy to try it. I'm a little stupid when it comes to modifying files, so a good readme would me appreciated.ricardo

Guest plncrzymikey

am VERY interested in this...use RXP on nearly everything I fly.email addy is plncrzymikey@comcast.netwould be greatly appreciated. I also want to ask you something in regards to the PF panels you recently did.thanks,Mikey

Send me an e-mail to: bpieke at avsim dot com.

Bert

Guest martyleach

Bert, that panel edit looks fantastic.If you still need another beta tester, then let me know.Own and use all of the RXP products, and quite well versed in panel editing and such like.Let me know - looks like you've got alot of people wanting to help !

Guest dpc

Yep looks good. I'd like it please... dpcorbin@adelphia.net

Guest Knikolaes

I WOULD be happy to test it, except that I have all but given up on my RXP. I have all of their products, but I install them and they work for x-amount of time then go blank on me. Me thinks I have a bad code somewhere in the system,. Still waiting answers from the folks at RXP :-(Looks good though. Grats and hope it works out for everyone else.

Guest dpc

Having a minor issue. Sent you an email.ThanksDave

Guest kaptnkaspy

hey if you need any other people to test...would love to give this a try! will it work with 1900d? dont own the 1900c. Let me know, kaptnkaspy@cox.net

The B1900D already had a JL2 package available (at the PMDG site).This new pacakage is specifically for the B1900C model.

Bert

Guest capthaltli

Would like to give it a try as well. Thanks!bhaltli@mitre.org