Sign in to follow this  

PERFECT FLIGHT products - Opinions? Comments?

I see that a company called Perfect Flight has just released a new 777 program with lots of Adventures. It looks really interesting, but I have never used Perfect Flight products. Does anybody here use them and if so, what is your opinion of them?Appreciate posts, thanks for your time!JS

Guest joea

looks like a waste of money, the planes look like repaints of the default 777 and the adventures probably "canned" and no AI when running them (like all adventures).

Guest saudi_777

I agree with joe. The only thing that I'd like to have out of that package is the sounds. Other then that it's just repaints of the default 777 with some ATC adventures... And to think that the POSKY 777 is freeware. Who's gonna buy that package? I'm already content with the POSKY 777 + PSS 777 V2 Panel combination with the default ATC and the many high quality freeware & shareware sceneries available for FS2002 and S-Combo. Who needs adventures when you got all this stuff?Just my 2 cents...Asim Daffa :-kewlVP, Fleet - Senior First Officerwww.sv-virtual.com

Even worse, many of the planes in their products are freeware planes with the names changed...Don't know if they have permission for distribution, but I found FFG, CamSim and others in one package I got.FS2000 and FS98 aircraft, no panels, etc. sold as FS2002 package.Even the adventures themselves don't work well. Waste of money.